Game Console Decision Help Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Technical specs mean nothing unless you have played the system more than a fair share of times.

BTW, they didn't screw me over, I know that. It is more expensive to produce, but the extra money is worth it. Bluray and 1080p is AMAZING LOOKING.

Just for the sake of it, I'm going to clarify that I have played the system quite a few times because a friend bought a ps3, even though everyone told him not to. Now, I didn't, but he did and regretted it. He says, he should have bought a new PC for the money, as the ps3 tries to be alternative to a pc and fails miserably (his opinion, not mine).

He's keeping it because he's lazy and likes gta 4 (amazing game!). but so far, when playing, i can't see/feel a difference between ps3 gta 4 and xbox360 gta 4....

BTW, I do know how cool 1080p is, PCs have had similar resolutions and digital output for ages...

But anyway, I'm not trying to change your opinion. If you have a PS3 and you're happy with it, good for you. Heck, I think the Wii is the best console of them all (serious gaming = pc imo). So yeah, maybe I never grew up ^^ I have played all, each system has it's fair share of exclusive killer-titles (halo 3, gta 4, zelda/ssbb). But somehow, I still prefer the wii (& gc-support).

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, one of my friends was getting a ps3 for Christmas and he kept bragging that it was so much better than the xbox 360 and that he would sell his xbox because he wouldn't need it cause he has his ps3. I went to his house 2 days after christmas (he got his ps3 on that day) and got about 4 games, he was playing for about 2 hours before he turned it off and starting playing the 360. now everytime I go there he is never playing his ps3 cause it is just collecting dust on the shelf by his tv. But the ps3 does make a good DVD player;)
also about people saying about a fee for xbl, without a doubt I would say its worth it.

I would definantly go with an xbox 360. I really wish I would've gotten one instead of my wii. Wii is more family oriented, Xbox has everything, while PS3, well it kinda sucks.

piehobo28 said:
I would definantly go with an xbox 360. I really wish I would've gotten one instead of my wii. Wii is more family oriented, Xbox has everything, while PS3, well it kinda sucks.
QFTW

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
I'm actually still glad I got a Wii instead of a PS3. Even if I were to not play it, the only difference then from the PS3 would be less money spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back