Game variant Female Halo Reach Noble Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my last Halo build was back in 2010 I decided it was time for a new build. Been working on this for a month now but been too busy to get some photos up. This will be a slow build due to school, helping with a fan film, and making armor for this year's masquerade at SDCC. This will be ready for SDCC and I hoping to have this with me when I go to Anime Expo. The helmet I did not make the credit for the cast goes to ZeroSubset. Usually I do make my own helms but noble six helm is a pain.

DSCN1401.jpg

DSCN1403-1.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

IMG_20120107_162737.jpg

The whole build is made out of foam with the exception of the handplates and a couple add-ons that are from a certain level in Halo Reach

As I said before this has been a very slow build due to being in school and working on The Fallen, but since I have 2 weeks before finals the build is starting to speed up and I am hoping to have everything done by the end of the month. Majority of the armor has been painted but some still needs to be weathered including gauntlets, shins, chest, shoulders. Some things had to be scratched built because the files weren't working the way I wanted them to including the sniper shoulder add-on.

photo2.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

DSCN1519.jpg

DSCN1515.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

Really get excited by this. When I usually play halo I just imagine myself into the character. When I watched the movie halo, it couldn't touch me in that way...

Just a small update. Spartan-087 has been bussy building suits. thats y this have been so quiet. but some of the parts have been built and some have been weathered. i will see if i can get her to post pix soon....

The visor I found on on ebay and Spartan-005 did the etching into it.

Here are a couple pictures of the progress so far. For the boot the top part has been cut down a lot and looks better. Pretty much the COD piece is left of the build.

DSCN1539.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

Well just getting this out there for her. but the 2nd boot is done. both toe covers are smaller now. and also alot of detil painting has been dont on thighs, and chest. will see if she can post pix up later today.

It looks great but if your thinking about going out in public you might want to get some dummy .50 cal shells I believe you can find them at scheels or a local gun store.

Right now I am in the process of making the COD piece and deciding which other shoulder I want to build. I'm hoping to get some pictures of the progress so far this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back