Games to look forward too

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Chris

Okay guys, since i got a 360 4 days after the realase of Halo 3, its the only game i have and played on my console. Now i started thinkg at the rate i'm playing it i will get bored anytime soon. So i was thinking of games i should try to get, and here comes the problem. I don't know what games to get because new games are coming out. I was wondering what games are coming out in the future? And has they're been and recent info about a GoW 2?

i heard there making a bunch of new maps for gears of war, but no news on gow2. but you should get rainbow six vegas and cod3, and as for new games coming out soon, get assassins creed, timeshift, army of two

MC Chris said:
Okay guys, since i got a 360 4 days after the realase of Halo 3, its the only game i have and played on my console. Now i started thinkg at the rate i'm playing it i will get bored anytime soon. So i was thinking of games i should try to get, and here comes the problem. I don't know what games to get because new games are coming out. I was wondering what games are coming out in the future? And has they're been and recent info about a GoW 2?

U shud get Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

:not worthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
pinkassassin said:
U shud get Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

:not worthy:

lol i didnt know if it was out yet or if it was any good. if i was him id still want cod 2 or cod 3 for classic fps online mode. (thats just me...)

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T get Call of Duty 3. It is a right waste of money. It literally seems like Activision gave the new company the maps for Call of Duty 2, and then the new company added the ability to drive any vehicle at any time.

Definitely get CoD4 when it comes out. And maybe look into buying Dead Space... it looks really f**king awesome, like Halo but better.

dead space is a ways away dude...

yeah CoD 3 stank, Cod 2 was still going strong a couple months ago before i traded it in. i wanna get assasins creed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back