gamestop eb-games

Mancubus

Well-Known Member
do any of you work at gamestop or eb games pm me or if you know the people that do tell me who it is so i can pm them thanks.
 

WanderingRon1n

Well-Known Member
don't you have to be 18 to work there? i was going to apply but the people who work at the gamestops by me are mean. and only play WoW and make fun of people who don't
 

Mancubus

Well-Known Member
lol, for some reason we have 2 gamestops right next to eachother lol ones in the mall and one is in the mall parking lot lol.
 

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
Mancubus said:
lol, for some reason we have 2 gamestops right next to eachother lol ones in the mall and one is in the mall parking lot lol.
We hunt in Packs
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
WanderingRon1n said:
don't you have to be 18 to work there? i was going to apply but the people who work at the gamestops by me are mean. and only play WoW and make fun of people who don't
It helps to be 18 in places where they do alot of midnight openings (due to working laws) But you really only have to be 16. However the Wow players are everywhere. They are not all mean though, Unless you are alliance....
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ODST General

Active Member
the nearest game store is like 45 minutes from my house, I live in WI so there is very few places with a big population, but the places that do have game stores get like 3+ whats that about share the wealth
 

SPARTAN MJOLNIR

Active Member
BenStreeper said:
Where do you live I can put in a word, or see where the closest one to you is sir.
Under my avatar :dee: I know where the closest is, but 'Close' probably isn't the right word. It would help if I knew how to get there, too...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
This may help sir

EB Games #4928
Burlington Crossroad
34 CAMBRIDGE ST
BURLINGTON MA, 01803 US
(781)272-3574
Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 12pm-6pm*
Distance: 3.42 miles
Show Map and Driving Directions
http://web.sa.mapquest.com/gamestop/advant...&country=US


EB Games #5308
Redstone Marketplace
69 MAIN ST
STONEHAM MA, 02180 US
(781)438-7351
Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 12pm-6pm*
Distance: 3.67 miles
Show Map and Driving Directions
http://web.sa.mapquest.com/gamestop/advant...&country=US

GameStop #747
Meadow Glen Mall (F)
3850 Mystic Valley Parkway
Medford MA, 02155 US
(781)395-3341
Mon-Thu 10am-9:30am, Fri 10am-9:30pm, Sat 10am-9:30am, Sun 11am-6pm*
Distance: 3.93 miles
Show Map and Driving Directions
http://web.sa.mapquest.com/gamestop/advant...&country=US
 

spartan 1

Active Member
BenStreeper said:
WanderingRon1n said:
don't you have to be 18 to work there? i was going to apply but the people who work at the gamestops by me are mean. and only play WoW and make fun of people who don't
It helps to be 18 in places where they do alot of midnight openings (due to working laws) But you really only have to be 16. However the Wow players are everywhere. They are not all mean though, Unless you are alliance....
friends dont let friends play world of warcraft

and master, good luck with getting the job. dont be a mean warcraft nerd!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top