Props Garland's Weapon Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sniper Rifle's butt is supposed to go down in a angle like this: \_/, not like this: |_|

But hell, I shouldn't be complaining! Good looking Sniper Rifle none the less!

Cool, you have mad skills.
Only one thing bothering me: front lens of sight must be way closer to protective arch. Way closer.
Tubular part of sight seems to me too short.

Thanks guys, for the compliments and the criticisms.

That's why I didn't unfold it; I knew you would find stuff I overlooked.

@ Harris: Using Pepakura Designer or a modeling program that recognizes that format. I'm not sure about Pepakura Viewer.

@ HaloFreak: I'll unfold it when I've finalised the model.

@ daftspartan: I'll probably get an updated model up over the weekend, and providing there's no errors with that one, it'll be unfolded sometime during the week.

Please, if anyone finds a problem that's not been stated already, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm trying to make this as accurate as possible, but without making it too difficult to build.

that is a sweet S2. I was thinking about making one but didn't feel attached to the wiki pep. This one is much better. I like it a lot.

gallery_2379_7_182971.jpg
well like most people are saying the scope part is too small, well i would say judging by this ^ that the whole scope just needs to be scaled up. that's really all I noticed, it's a great model, maybe after my armor is done I will make this rather than a BR.

Great job! Another set of guns from the pep weapons master.

Only thing is - somebod needs to unfold it please. I'm totally clueless on that process.

Keep it going, Garland. Love your stuff! Can't wait to be all

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back