Garzak Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nic job man, your suit is awsome. Weathering is great, i wonder, are you going to have a backpack or without backpack, i'm wondering because your colors are Mickey like. :)

Thanks for the comment.

Yeah I know the color are mickey like but it will be more custom, I will try to have a back pack for Dragon con.

Pat

I'm making Mickey's armor because of my real name and I like him as a person. And your backpack is going to be Mickey like or for an instance Rookie's custom made your way?

more rookie custom.

Pat

I have to say, I like the route your taking in painting and building your armor, it's inspiring.

I will say though, in the above pictures it looks like your codpiece is rather low. I suggest placing your chest armor a little higher so the cod piece can be a little higher rather than dangling as low as it seems it does in the picture. Excellent work though!

Thanks for the comment

and I know the strapping was horrible on the old suit. So I will redo all the strapping on it. But thanks for the advise.

Pat

So hi everyone here is my updated ODST at a cosplay event that went on in the mall near where I live.
Pic will be in the first post to.

100_1410.jpg

100_1411_800x600.jpg

I had to do it
100_1414.jpg

100_1415.jpg

I can sit with my new ODST
100_1418.jpg

Pat

Very nice work sir,

I noticed that you changed the shin armor on your build. Any chance of getting closer shots of them? Was it a pep file? I'm curious if that's the one I made. I'd like to see how it turns out after building it. ^_^

Thanks

It the one you have made they are awesome man.

On the suit I have redone practically everything. The shin are from Hugh Holder pep fil ( really awesome and accurate game shin ), the forearm and the middle stomach plate are from Kirrou pep file ( also some really awesome and accurate game piece ).

Also thanks to Kirrou for there pep file without them im certain that my suit will not be has awesome as it is now.

I will take some pic of the shin.

Pat

Hugh's shin turned out great from the pics that you've got. I am working on it as we speak actually. Did you happen to unfold it yourself, or use my unfold? I'm just curious how easily it went together for you.

-Matt

I use the unfold and also the size it was unfolded.
Was pretty much easy to build and to work to.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back