Gears Of War: Project Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkesword2020 said:
Also, I recommend doing the same for the back areas of the helmet. The helmet is somewhat blocky back there.

Thanks dude, will do, and i hope to start fiberglassing tomorrow =D

Last edited by a moderator:
heya guys its me again jsut dropping by to add a little update on the helmet, the helmet has been fiberglassed and tomorrow i start the painstaking task of bondo'n and sanding =D ooo and also here is a update on my BR i is makings...sorry im out of superglue ... enjoy and comments please =D

DSC00094.jpg

=D

Heya guys another update this time on bot the newly fiber glassed and sanded helmet and the peped Battle Rifle enjoy =D
Anthony Carmine Helmet
DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Battle Rifle
DSC00098.jpg

=D

Very cool. Never did get to into GoW..but the armor is quite interesting. I can see there is quite a bit of Bondo work into a Pep file of this thing.

Astarith said:
Very cool. Never did get to into GoW..but the armor is quite interesting. I can see there is quite a bit of Bondo work into a Pep file of this thing.

Thanks Dude, yea well alot of work to be done when doing the bondo mostly under the brim to fill the gaps etc and on the side of the ears but it'll get there.

=D

Hey guys just another little update on the bondo progress.

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

enjoy =D

ooo i also have some sanding and some more bondo to fill the wider gaps and i need to fiber glass the torch to the left ear =D

hey guys just a quick question about the Battle Rifle, what is the most practical method to create the barrel?

LeeKegan said:
A pvc pipe is probably best, or you can use a wood dowel.
Thanks for the advice! i used a wood 2 wood dowels 1 extra long one (the top barrel) that runs all the way threw the model to ensure stability and to ad some weight, initialy the magazine was to be a real m16 mag but when the model was built the mag wouldnt fit so i then use a piece of wood connected to the base with 2 rivets. Although this is my first completed pep model =D (YAY) i was hoping it would of looked alot kooler in person =D but it gives ya the idea of the weapon any ways.

shacksz_BR.jpg

As for the reason i stared this thread, the first pep model was wapred and looked like a 2 year old made it =( so i made another one the at this stage it looks complete except from lenses for the eyes and the left ear light ( i have the forehead light mount) its been bondod and painted etc . i wouldnt mind some crits, if u guys dont mind, Thanks guys you guys have been a great inspiration and all have a wealth of knowledge to give =D enjoy =D

shacksz_CH.jpg

oo here is a llitle slice of pie i would like to share with you guys on my creation and FAULT process enjoy! =D

ArgetArduna said:
Wow, that's some awesome work there! I love the Gears of War series and that just awesome. Good job!
Thanks alot mate! These forums have been super helpfull

shacks my man, this new GoW helmet looks tonnes better than the last one :eek:
and the battle rifle looks pretty awesome as well.
I wish i had the time and patience to do up a weapon. *thinks* oh wait i have my Mac assault rifle kinda done, maybe i should finish that xD

good job, hopefully the rest of the armor comes out awesome as well.

-spidur

Gears of War armour looks so menacing! and the soldier/marine helmet you are working on is looking sweet. Looking forward to seeing my first GOW costume face to face....probably run away!..;)

Nice.

Helibor said:
Gears of War armour looks so menacing! and the soldier/marine helmet you are working on is looking sweet. Looking forward to seeing my first GOW costume face to face....probably run away!..;)

Nice.

haha Thank guys yea, i currently have in my hands a Carmine/ Baird chest peice but i need someone to unfold it if someone is willing to =D Thanks for the feedback guys it helps alot. Just pm me if u would like to unfold the model and ill send ya the .obj file. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back