Geolocation Map for Members (With New Map Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having troubles with the map working on my computer, can anyone give me a hand?

Until then, I reside in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

same with me map will not load up. There is a done tab on the bottom left, and a white screen.

so for the time being, I'm in middle town Rhode Island, and starting the drive the friday or sunday down to Jarrell, TX.

Tis a failure because it won't load. So...is there another way we can get this thing to work? Or are all of the guys who it won't work for s.o.l.?

Is there some way we can use Google Earth for this?

Yeah, I think we can safely say it doesn't work. Does anyone know an alternative we could try to replace the broken one?

Yeah, I think we can safely say it doesn't work. Does anyone know an alternative we could try to replace the broken one?

I remember there used to be several free services to map member locations. Maybe they went dark due to liability issues of stalkers and weirdos. I also seen then on Facebook too.. Sorry no answers from me, just feedback.

Do we have a directory of members like squads based on locations? I like how the 501st does it for their Star Wars cosplay members so that local events can be coordinated.

something similar that might be cool would be a location search option. So what you would do is type in your zip code and a certain mile radius, and any members who have their location listed, and are within that range would show up as a search result. That way, if people wanted to team up and work together, it would be easier to get people together and in touch.

personally, I live on cape cod, and other than asking my friends for help (none of which are 405th members), I feel stranded from all of the other 405th members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back