Get Together At Dave/ithicas In Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecon

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2kSGYz5W0E[/media]

edit: ok guys the get together is 21st-23rd fri, sat, Sun

I'm personally just visiting dave thrusday night though tue afternoon.

I'd love to be there! :) I can't remember where Dave lives though. I'll go and check right now. Is it an open invite?

Oh, and Tim? Did you happen to get my email about the chest and shins? I haven't heard back from you yet. I'd really appreciate a reply.

HeavyGunner said:
I'd love to be there! :) I can't remember where Dave lives though. I'll go and check right now. Is it an open invite?

Oh, and Tim? Did you happen to get my email about the chest and shins? I haven't heard back from you yet. I'd really appreciate a reply.

I've thought I replied to all the emails that have been sent to me sorry heavy gunner try again tomorrow tim405th@yahoo.com I'm off to bed got to work earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had to cancel a non-refundable flight for a trip to Alaska (thank you ever-changing military schedule) and I can't get a refund because apparently while jury duty is covered, military training isn't.

Anyhow, that leaves me with around $550 in Alaska Airlines/Horizon Airlines credit which...isn't useful too much because as their name implies they kind of have a niche market.

But they do have flights from San Jose, CA to Austin, TX...which is interesting.

I do need to look at a couple things first. Cost of visiting Texas (place to stay, etc) , since I'm going through money pretty quick as of late and I'm having all sorts of pay problems (according to admin/pay personnel I don't exist in their records...), my sister put the idea that I could use the money for a trip to Hawaii (which ironically Alaska Air flies to, and it would be neat, but cost even more than at rip to TX!), and also my timetable since I'm already in a bit of a crunch to get everything done by labor day weekend (which everyone seems to be in, but I lose 2+ weeks to more fun military training...)

This definitely has my interest though. I'll try and find out more in between work and pepping/resining/glassing/bondoing like a madman.

Edit: Are you staying at Ithica's house? Or staying somewhere else in the area? Wondering because if there is cheap room/board available, that would definitely be a nice incentive. And I'd definitely be glad to donate some money to D*Con funds in return. It'd be great to be able to see some of the amazing stuff you guys make up close and get some advice/tips.

I recognize that switch from radio shack. =D I used it in my really shoddy wiring job in an NAS suit.

Id gladly make the trip to come meet you guys! Wouldnt Even be that expensive really!

Yall can count on Chris Gold to show up, ill put it in my planning book!

I would love to come, too bad a plain ticked cost around a 1000 dollar just to get there :p

@Ithica

Its great to you do these things for the community, opening your house for complete strangers and letting them do stuff in you backyard ;)

sweet, im there. i will schedul (spelled right??) off for that week end. man im still kinda high (lack of sleep and exsess of caffen) still from this past weekend so im trying to get more of my armor done while i still have a build high.

Savvy, out

Count me in! The only problem is, will I drive 8 1/2 hours or fly to Dallas. Probably gonna make it another long drive, only this time I will be bringing someone with me so I won't be so tired driving. That was the longest 5 hour drive coming back from Operation Orange.

If the new job starts up like im hoping i might have to grab a ticket to TX as well and learn a few armor tricks from you guys. I will keep you posted.

Ok Tim we have an issue that needs to be cleared up. In the vid you mention coming from Thursday until Tuesday but mention 22nd until the 25th which is Saturday until Tuesday. Help the Members out and let them know what days to come. If I am not mistaken you are saying 21st, 22nd and 23rd (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) is when the get together is and you are visting from Thursday until Tuesday.

Ithica

I'll do my very best, I'm still looking for work right now. But, Will (DISTORTED INC.) if you need to you can always make a pit stop here... If I do go, you might even be able to catch a ride... let's see how things progress.

I have made arrangements so Ill probably be there late on friday as long as things go as I have them planned now!

Pray!!!

Chris Gold

me and Fluffy asked off for the thur-mon so we wont be rushing like last time. because working till 2:30 this leaving at 8 sux. so this time we will have some down time on both ends and wont be rushed to get home in time for work.

Newspartancreator said:
I'll do my very best, I'm still looking for work right now. But, Will (DISTORTED INC.) if you need to you can always make a pit stop here... If I do go, you might even be able to catch a ride... let's see how things progress.

Thanks Joe, I may have to take you up on that. We'll just have to see how the rest of the month goes. As it stands right now, I don't fore see anything that will hinder my going, but you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back