Soft Parts Glove Idea, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bevbor said:
Sorry for necro, but in this forum I think to do this isn't so offensive
Awesomeness in all it's beauty

Since the Undersuit area gets very little love, I'll give my two cents.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend Hatch Operators, since the Kevlar is fuzzy and not very black (although they are extremely comfortable):

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa161/m...la/SL371397.jpg

But if you do buy the Hatch, the gauntlets are very nice to have when wearing the forearm pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
Those look good. I think I'm going to get these they're cheaper and I really like the way they look.

Just as a note to others, i got those and found the finger armour a little bulky, not meaning to necropost, but i thought i should let people know...

Spartan 129 said:
Just as a note to others, i got those and found the finger armour a little bulky, not meaning to necropost, but i thought i should let people know...

I must respectfully disagree with you, sir.

I went and got a pair recently and I've had no trouble with the finger armor in relation to bulk. It really may just depend on how well the glove fits the wearer's hand - but the really nice feature about these gloves if that there is an accessable space between the actual hand back covering and the glove itself, which is absolutely ideal for adding attachment junctions for removeable armored glove plates -

What's more, the picture can be deceiving about how "high" the glove backs are from the back of the wearer's hand. On the pair I have, the coverings are almost flush with the gloves, so there's no worries for extra spaces between any glove armor and the glove itself. Bottom line - these things are great. And the extra length cut for better wrist coverage plus the strong yet adjustable straps really keep them on well.

I know this post is long and sounds like I'm too much of a detail enthusiast, but accuracy is a keynote for some people, and I just felt I need to make a few observations known.

I've received my Blackjacks today.
Bought there

(Click on my face to get closer look)
3196271856_a75b44b0a8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back