Gold Celophane

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacacheman

Jr Member
I've scoured for gold celophane to cover my visors with. Everyone is telling me I can get it at craft or dollar stores, can someone give me a brand name or a store they know for a FACT has it? I dont really want to order it off the internet, I hate waiting. So let me know, thanks!

check RV stores and window repair places for a sheet of gold window tinting, you already have to have a visor, but when you apply the tinting to it, it is good.

i called every car hookup shop and window tinting place in Charlotte, none of them are willing to sell the gold iridium style mirrored gold tint. i really dont want to have to resort to the platinum tint at autozone

go for the gift wrap... now that christmas is coming in, they should have gold cellophane gift wrap showing up everywhere. Good luck!

tsau-mia said:
go for the gift wrap... now that christmas is coming in, they should have gold cellophane gift wrap showing up everywhere. Good luck!

now that's a good thought for ppl on a tight budget

41EpY-qu9bL._AA250_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine at a dollar store.... it was in the gift wrap tissue paper section.... not bad vis in the day time... pretty sucky at night...

dacacheman said:
i called every car hookup shop and window tinting place in Charlotte, none of them are willing to sell the gold iridium style mirrored gold tint. i really dont want to have to resort to the platinum tint at autozone

charlotte, north carolina? o_O

I had the same problem. What I did was use yellow tint over black tint. And it turned out ok.[attachment=1514:picture_070.jpg]
Or if you dont peel the clear part off the yellow.[attachment=1515:picture_045.jpg]

dacacheman said:
ya charlotte, north carolina. where did you get yellow and black tint though??

ah. Go to the Superwalmart near i think South blvd? Either that one or the one on Brookshire, depending on where you live. They should have gold cellophane.

dacacheman said:
ya charlotte, north carolina. where did you get yellow and black tint though??

I was very lucky to find a tint shop that had some yellow scrap and I just got the black from a different tint shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back