gonna start the chest piece now

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats wat you gus told me to do ah!!!!!!!!!!! damn help matt you know about these things can you help me out please man i could really thank for this

DONT worry i glassed mine form the outside 2 and look how awsome mine is atm

dsc00898av1.jpg

btw its not molding its just 2 different colours on it lol. And ive made LOTS of progress this is an old pic

smilie120 said:
You'd have to put bondo over the glass or when you paint it you'l have like a grassy texture
yes ok but the other guy said you dont fiberglass the outside do you i just want to know just to finish this project up because its getting pretty confusing now so you put body filler on the outside and fiberglass the inside or wat!?!? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Roajs said:
yes ok but the other guy said you dont fiberglass the outside do you i just want to know just to finish this project up because its getting pretty confusing now so you put body filler on the outside and fiberglass the inside or wat!?!? :mad:

It's just easier not to fiberglass the outside... It will keep it's shape and not very much sanding is needed... :\

Macattack64 said:
It's just easier not to fiberglass the outside... It will keep it's shape and not very much sanding is needed... :\

Makes sense why mine is a pain in the buttocks to sand :S

smilie120 said:
Makes sense why mine is a pain in the buttocks to sand :S
Yea... I haven't really had to sand much... I been sanding some drops that dried up... And anything that's not right... That's about it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back