Good way to make moolah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

Well I wish to buy a few things, and I want to garner cash to get it.
I do not wish to mow lawns or things like that because I have infact tried that out and made up to a hundread bucks via that.
But it takes hours to make minimum wage amount, and breaks my back.

Chores are stupid, because your supposed to do chores without getting paid. I saw people cleaning the bathroom and asking for 20 bucks.

No snow here so no shoveling.
Sucks because its pretty nice way to get some cash.

I was thinking some other things? How do I tutor someone? Or how do I sell some skills?
I dont wanna sell my machines since Im waiting 'till I reach the age so I can patent them.

Minimum wage is about all you're gonna get at your age (if you're lucky since you are below employment age)

You have no degrees or certifications that show you have a liscensed skill. You are too young to have the physical build to do any kind of part time physical labor jobs with a contractor (aside from smoothing concrete or cleaning bricks). That doesn't leave you with a lot of options. You pretty much should ask around to see if people have odd-jobs that they'de want done.

Painting houses and barns isn't a bad way to go.

Hmm.
Thanks, I suppose thats the best Im going to have that as my best option.
I just thought it would be funny going to some 12th grader's house and tutoring him/her some physics or calculus or whatnot.
But yeah, I suppose painting wouldnt be too bad.

if your looking for people to tutor, put up flyers or talk to the athletes or anyone you see struggling. and if your going to paint a barn all i can say is good luck

What I did (before i turned 15) was I asked my family members if they needed their cars washed. If your family is nice like mine you can get like 20 bucks for simply washing one car. It may not seem like fun but its easy and you get payed.

Bull3t said:
What I did (before i turned 15) was I asked my family members if they needed their cars washed. If your family is nice like mine you can get like 20 bucks for simply washing one car. It may not seem like fun but its easy and you get payed.
The rest of my family tree is in Turkey, and the only friends my parents have either never see again since my dad chased him off with his alchoholism, or my mom never tells me about.

Last edited by a moderator:
CemreTas said:
The rest of my family tree is in Turkey, and the only friends my parents have either never see again since my dad chased him off with his alchoholism, or my mom never tells me about.
Wow that sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back