Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaa blind

Hello out there!
My name is Aaron and I'm a sophomore, and I love halo. I've been interested in costuming for *checks calender* ever. I have a WIP big daddy and am very close to finishing a Gears of War cog outfit, but I'd love my first big project to be Halo-related.
It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

welcome to the 405th. You should post your WIPs. BTW please do not post threads like these. Please only post threads if they are WIPs or asking another member for help on something you could not find in the stickies

*blinks* *confused* It said to do this in the orientation video, but I probably put it in the wrong place. ^^; thanks.

*blinks* *confused* It said to do this in the orientation video, but I probably put it in the wrong place. ^^; thanks.

Thank you for being one of the 1% of new members to actually watch that video and read the stickies. :) As a fellow noob welcome. Hope you get as much out of the community as I have. But having said that, Bubbenstein is right to an extent. There is an "Introduce Yourself" thread especially for these posts. But you get points in my book for trying to follow directions. :)

Thank you for being one of the 1% of new members to actually watch that video and read the stickies. :) As a fellow noob welcome. Hope you get as much out of the community as I have. But having said that, Bubbenstein is right to an extent. There is an "Introduce Yourself" thread especially for these posts. But you get points in my book for trying to follow directions. :)

Very cool :DD thanks. I may pop on over there in a bit....
SO I'm starting my Mark IV armor, might as well just go ahead and turn this thread into that WIP :D bought up some cardstock and hooked up my printer, gonna start out with the helmet. Hopefully get some pics up soon :D

I don't get why Mods ban you for just doing what you're supposed to do on forums: talk, chat, whatever you do XD. And, no offense Mods :| Anyways, ...welcome? Kinda corny I guess... XD I haven't even started my 1st costume yet... I'm just getting tips and crap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back