Griffin's Stormtrooper Outfit!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg

Jr Member
hey all this is a replica vacume molded stormtrooper outfit from the star wars trilogy. my uncle made it well both me and him i have put a lot of money and work into this project it is scaled for a person my height 5"7 to 6"0 i have made a few costume parts on it like the blaster holster (replica from the film) and an e-11 stormtrooper blaster made from plastic tubeing. as in my last post i said i would post the whole outfit and here it is... please feel free to leave and posts or comments.

i may make a run although over this winter im sad to say that my master for the helmet broke so ill have to make a new one so yea ill porlly make more once i get another helm made :)

grffin said:
i may make a run although over this winter im sad to say that my master for the helmet broke so ill have to make a new one so yea ill porlly make more once i get another helm made :)

Are you trying to say that you sculpted this?

Because that really really looks like FX armor, especially the helmet. FX armor is the most common type of TK armor out there, and about what 90% of the 501st has. I'd like to see some pictures of your molds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadet said:
Are you trying to say that you sculpted this?

Because that really really looks like FX armor, especially the helmet. FX armor is the most common type of TK armor out there, and about what 90% of the 501st has. I'd like to see some pictures of your molds.

lol ouch =x

Last edited by a moderator:
no i never said anything about sculpting it my uncle got molds from a cuple of mems off of the 501 forums and molded me this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back