Grunt costume for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, so cute.... I can see the family resemblance... just joking I'm sorry, that was mean. Awesome work though seriously... Can he see out of that thing?

Lol, he takes after his mom! ;) He can see rather well in fact. If you look closely you can see a black viewport in between the grunts eyes.

On another note.... Longshot they are making it a three-fer on waypoint! You and I, along with the prestigious grunt will all be on waypoint! It's tentatively scheduled for July 22nd.

A question regarding the pep files I made for the Grunt, would I upload the links here, or would I make a new thread on the pep section of the forums?

I have a buddy who went to the event as a Dr. Who, and he came back telling me about you and your son ;) I was like. Yeah I know about that :D

Damn.. I wish I could have a little pet grunt instead of a dog :O

Looks so good and congrats on the waypoint fame!

Hey dude, just wondering where the 3D model you used is, and if it's available for me to use, I'm going to be embarking on a similar project I think! :D

You can find the model in the Halo Costuming Wiki go there and click on Pepakura file index and scroll down its under the Covenant section. But you might have to make a 4shared account but it's free and won't cost you a penny. To the creator of this thread, sorry for not being specific, it's a job well done but if I may say so, the paint job needs a little more "something", its a great paint job but it needs a couple light brown under tones to define the shape of the orange body piece but that's just my opinion.And again good job, and keep up the good job.

Why the Hell has this not been moved to ELITE yet. This build has been shown on Waypoint and it is just so EPIC if this is not moved soon it goes to show the ELITE Page is rigged.

My son is the proud owner of that spectacular costume! Hes 14 and grew out of it fast but its a cool piece to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back