Gundam Helm Starting Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
its pep tho ill update this thread asap when i start putting it together

2009-09-13-52849.jpg

hope u like

My money is on Gundam if there ever was a fight between this (see below) and Master Chief.

[attachment=12044:42135__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_01.jpg][attachment=12043:42146__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_12.jpg][attachment=12041:42168__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_32_p.jpg][attachment=12040:42155__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_21.jpg][attachment=12039:42162__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_28.jpg][attachment=12038:42153__468x_odaiba_life_size_gundam_19.jpg]

And no its not photoshopped those japs did actually build this 1/1 full sized RX-78-2 for the 30th gundam celebration. I thought these photos might provide inspiration and "further" detail to your project :)

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
That would be a hell of a reference model.

imagine if he could get it function :pnever mind parking it at work :D or picking up the kids at school :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathcoreknight said:
so i guess u like my armor then

?

hell yes! :D any chance of working LEDs? in the armour? :pyou could even have a mini figurine in the chest cockpit...just for thought

Just to keep in mind, try to have all of your progress in one thread, instead of posting multiple topics on the same armor.

The part is capped so you can attach it to the shoulder. Via glue, velcro, whatever. You'll have to cut the hole in the side of it for your arm.

The part between your fingers is the elbow joint. It isn't required, but it's there if you need it.

I would have been finished earlier. When I finished unfolding it the first time, I hit save and the program froze. I lost it all and had to start over.

How do you like it?

JUICE said:
The part is capped so you can attach it to the shoulder. Via glue, velcro, whatever. You'll have to cut the hole in the side of it for your arm.

The part between your fingers is the elbow joint. It isn't required, but it's there if you need it.

I would have been finished earlier. When I finished unfolding it the first time, I hit save and the program froze. I lost it all and had to start over.

How do you like it?

i f***ing love it im going mod that piec tho if i can so yah im so jumpy so see the rifle tho it will be my first pep wepon cant wait ^^ thanks

Merged the two threads for you so everything is in one place, much easier to update and for people to keep track of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back