Gundam Rx-78-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Gundam Heavy Arms. I had JUICE help me with fixing the model so it would work properly in pep. It still has some kinks I want to work out to make it more user friendly for everyone though. The original model was made by Megas. I was going to try to do some work on it and then show everyone, but since interest in the gundam pep files seems to be growing, I am probably going to be releasing them sooner just so I can see someone work on it. Id like to be first to try it out, but sadly I wont be able to...oh well. So when I get it set up the way I want it, everyone will see it come out. And thanks for all the help that you have given me JUICE, I appreciate it. If there is anything you might need help with that I can help out with let me know.

hello, searching for more gundam i found this.

DSC02632.jpg

is from blog named firepaper, i dont know if i can post that blog here

anyway here are the files for the model, the files are with password, only viewer can open it.

GAT X105 Aile Strike Gundam

anyone know how to remove pass from files?

Master Juanin said:
hello, searching for more gundam i found this.

DSC02632.jpg

is from blog named firepaper, i dont know if i can post that blog here

anyway here are the files for the model, the files are with password, only viewer can open it.

GAT X105 Aile Strike Gundam

anyone know how to remove pass from files?

I found a lot of small Gundam models a while back when I first started looking for pep files of them. All of them were either password protected or in pdf format, and so far I haven't found, or heard of any way to get around it. It sucks. The whole reason people do that is so their works cannot be stolen and claimed by another person, at least thats what I assume. If anyone ever finds out how to get around it, let me know. I would love to take some of the models out there (not just Gundam models) and be able to scale them to my liking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god I found this again, I had to do a ton of searching to find it and when I searched the word Gundam the first result was back from January. Juanin after leaving the Gundam files up for a little while I pulled them off since they were only being put up for JUICE to get if he wanted them.

Just for reference, which side do the spikes go on? I've seen pics with them on either side.

Again thanks, I've only made it to page 2 of this thread.
Been lookin to make my own to pep. I've got well over 300+ models kits. If you need any Reference pics I'll be more than Glad to help you with that. Do you think you possibly walk me through how to do this my self? I have the means to do a suit but I'd Really like to do a Gouf. Send me a PM or Email me.

Thanks everybody. The Zaku is on it's way. :D

McCaboose- I'm working on it but haven't made enough progress for show and tell. It's going slowly with all the rounded pieces.

Nintendude- I don't see why we couldn't. We've been working together on alot of stuff so far.

Halogoddess- I have an Exia that's partially complete, but it's not that one.

Well, since there has been such a good response on the Gundam, here's a little bonus. Can anyone tell me which one it is?

http://www.4shared.com/file/143955334/800ba73d/untitled.html

hsrio1.jpg

First let me say thanks for all the files, my kids and I have been wanting Gundam helmets for awhile now.

However in referance to this particular one, whenever I try to open it using Pepakura Designer I recieve a prompt that it has 0 vertices, 7 faces, and 0 objects detected and then another saying "Too many faces detected (# of faces 1542)". Has this been made into a .pdo file as of yet? I'm new to Pep work so forgive my ignorance please :confused

what software is MGO FILE ?

Don't download the MGO, just look to the right and get the .pdo's.
I just downloaded Gundam Helm and Gundam Helm (2)... it seems like Gundam Helm is the one that's scaled for a normal human head, but has ANYONE pepp'd these yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back