H4 Air Assault Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s been a while since my last post. Long story short, I’ve had to put a pause on this project for the time being, I apparently have much more outside work I need to get done than what I had thought, so I have to ration time. I’ll probably have to maintain radio silence for a while longer.

So it’s been a while since my last post. Long story short, I’ve had to put a pause on this project for the time being, I apparently have much more outside work I need to get done than what I had thought, so I have to ration time. I’ll probably have to maintain radio silence for a while longer.
Have you managed to pick this project of yours back up yet?
Got to say looking through your progress really makes me want to create my own Armour,
Have the main idea for what mine would look like down so far with a few modifications because why not!

Have you managed to pick this project of yours back up yet?
Got to say looking through your progress really makes me want to create my own Armour,
Have the main idea for what mine would look like down so far with a few modifications because why not!
Honestly? Had to drop the project entirely. My 3D printer broke down and I haven’t had time to fix it, I imagine I won’t find the time to do so in the near future either. That said, I did complete the model. If I remember correctly, I have a half finished model of the chestpiece as well. Have you made any sketches or models of your own project, or are you putting together ideas at this point?

Honestly? Had to drop the project entirely. My 3D printer broke down and I haven’t had time to fix it, I imagine I won’t find the time to do so in the near future either. That said, I did complete the model. If I remember correctly, I have a half finished model of the chestpiece as well. Have you made any sketches or models of your own project, or are you putting together ideas at this point?
shame that your 3D printer broke unfortunately time is somewhat complex as of recent events for all of us I believe, it’s good to know that you did have pieces finished & a finished model though!
As for myself I haven’t done any sketches yet but I most likely will however I do have a Model in progress, ideas come to me fairly easily once I have a concept in mind, if you want to check out the progress, I’ve been making I’ve made a post and I’m keeping updated as much as I can.
I won’t post it because I don’t want to disrespect your post but if you can check it out via my profile if you want.

Ok, so just to start off, I already posted this thread once (like an hour before this one) and it disappeared, it's not in my posted threads on my account or anything, nor does it show up on search, so if it turns out that there's a duplicate of this thread, that would be why.

I just have a few questions about 3d printing props, since that's how I will be trying to do it. I wanted to know what type of plastic and the amount of infill commonly used for props. I know that this varies between people, just looking for some opinions. Also, where would be a good place to find obj or stl files here? I've tried to work off of armory files, though unsuccessfully since I am a beginner at modeling. I saw people mention a file archive in some of the older threads, I don't know if that was an older version of the armory or what.
A good place to find obj files would be my archive I have been working on here: Halo Extractions - Google Drive
It contains just about every weapon, armor, vehicle and more from every Halo game. Air Assault should be there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back