Half Life 2 ~ Gordon Freeman Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I get it! So it's like a....hazard suit helmet.....

Why did no one think of that? :rolleyes

Helmet or no helmet, the suit will still look better, either way, just have a person dressed as Alyx Vance or Doctor Isaac Kleiner, and it'll be fine, Nice progress, looking good :D

HEVSuitWithDummyAlmostDone.jpg

Almost done.

Holy crap!

Curse you, new computer! You made me miss the progress post!

That is amazing.

Any idea on when it'll be done?

Ha, I thought people forgot about this. Well, I've been having a lot of work to do lately, so it'll be no-telling when I break this up for pep. I'll be getting back to it after that. Then, hopefully, I can get somebody to unfold and scale it. :)

Nugget said:
Ha, I thought people forgot about this. Well, I've been having a lot of work to do lately, so it'll be no-telling when I break this up for pep. I'll be getting back to it after that. Then, hopefully, I can get somebody to unfold and scale it. :)

Not forget persay...

I just got a brand new computer, so I've been playing all the games I couldn't play because my other machine sucked.

I even got to play Episode 2!

Now I really want the files!

EDIT: Are the hair and glasses gonna be pep too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, everybody. I know I promised these files a looooooooooong while back, but I got kinda busy and totally forgot. So I've done some final changes and I think I'm ready to release. :) There's no helmet with the armor, because I haven't quite gotten around to making it, but I will in the future.

Final render:
GordonRender.png

Gordon Freeman Pep.rar

Looks good. Been playin through Ep2 this weekend, and got to thinking about this again. And then you release it. :p

Garland said:
Looks good. Been playin through Ep2 this weekend, and got to thinking about this again. And then you release it. :p

off topic: so who has a gotten the little rocket man achievement... I DID

on topic: after I finish my mark VI recon, this is totally my next project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a list of future add-ons to the HEV suit:

Boots of various sizes in high def - Semi custom design
Helmet
Crowbar is a maybe
High def gravity gun if I can get a good reference model
Possibly other weapons

If you have any ideas on what I should make that relates to the HEV suit, feel free to post them. :)

Lookin' forward to the gravity gun!

As far as the HEV is concerned, how about those power cells, and maybe the little health vials?

For weapons, I'd start with the AR-2, seeing as how unique it is. All the other weapons are fairly ordinary looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back