Half Life 2 ~ Gordon Freeman Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loess said:
Here is the file.

LastSpartan's file share is down right now, so this is on free rapidshare. That means only 10 people get it before I have to upload it again. Grab it fast if you need it, please don't download it if you already have it, PM me when the link doesn't work anymore and I'll fix it again.

One important note about this unfold, it's scaled at 36cm, which is too small. You'll have to scale it up if you aren't building it for your younger brother.

Is that 36 cm vertical? width? armpit-to-armpit? Between what two points on the chest model is that being measured from?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I am psyched that someone made an HEV suit from half life! I cant wait to build it! But none of the links work at all. I keep getting errors. please fix this!

Welcome back, thread. :)

I'll look around for the files on my PC. I don't have the unfolded versions, but if somebody is willing to re-unfold them once they're found, that'd be cool with me.

I finally found the flashdrive that has the unfolded torso on it, working on uploading it right now.

Edit*

Now up at LastSpartan's file share. HEV Chest

Big thanks to LastSpartan for hosting this, free rapidshare wasn't working terribly well.

For some reason its not working for me o_O Pepakura Viewer is saying there's no data for development and doesn't show a model

Loess said:
I finally found the flashdrive that has the unfolded torso on it, working on uploading it right now.

Edit*

Now up at LastSpartan's file share. HEV Chest

Big thanks to LastSpartan for hosting this, free rapidshare wasn't working terribly well.
Sorry but the link provided has nothing in it. ;) :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz. Loess?

Loess, is it a V3 unfold?

HEV_Chest-a.pdo (490633 bytes)
Uploaded June 15, 2009 / 10:33am

And it's empty... Pretty strange.

That's... odd. The file that I uploaded is the correct one, I just tried to upload it again, but still nothing. :unsure:

I clicked on the Carmine chest file, and it opened as a wall of random text. Is the fileshare trying to treat .obj and .pdo files as text?

The HEV chest is unfolded in Pep ver. 2, so I'm not sure where the version3 is coming from.....

For a very strange reason. It doesn't work.

Even when manually uploaded to FTP.

http://www.aftershockcreations.com/405th/HEV.pdo

Try right-clicking this file, it worked earlier, don't seem to work anymore (PW: test)

It is very strange.

It didn't work at first since my upload limit I implented was too low for the file.

Even if now the limit is 10x bigger than the file, the .pdo uploads without it's content.

Nugget, if you still have the .obj, maybe it would work better.

Geez nugget. Why don't you keep your thread up to date. It's as though you're working on some other project. Some "secret" project. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back