Halloween 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnt orange chief, and shredder costume... we'll see if they can be done in time. Too many other people's projects i'm doing.

LOL yea gotta suck when you have your own Suits to get done and your still working on stuff for someone else :lol:

I'm just gonna get dressed in my Army Special Forces Combat gear cause my MC won't be anywhere Close to being done by then -.-'

But theres always Next year right ;)

Spartan 226
Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
We decided to put the Spartan Project on hold, and do some Marines Halo 3 ones.
We are gonna be using Tre Battles files, I have everything but the torso printed out.
We SHOULD finish this one by then.

I wnt to finish the Grunt Armor for my Brother, but since I'm getting started on my suit, I'll just get something at Wal Mart. Looks like my Brothers getting photos with people this year and not me. :(

Just like half of the teenage boy population in America, I will be going as the joker.. lol

101_1683.jpg

I just thought of going as Johnson, MC has been sort of over played, its still cool, but Theres only about a month (I think) until Halloween, so I wouldn't be able to make a good costume in that time. Johnso on the other hand would be neat. The only problem is, I'm not african American. Perhaps I could use a latex mask???

True, but beinga HWite Johnson sort of takes away from the coolness of it. I don't know, I'm sure i'll think of something else.

lizander said:
True, but beinga HWite Johnson sort of takes away from the coolness of it. I don't know, I'm sure i'll think of something else.

Tropic Thunder style.

As for me, should have the new 405th Historian Armor done. If not I got a few stand-by's. I have my Monarch suit pretty much done, worse comes to worse Traxus worker ;).

Cheers,
Kensai

For me, I'm gonna attempt to get my suit done... If not I hope to get atleast the top half or upper body done. Then I'll just wear the upper body stuff... :\

Since Halo-ween is on a Friday, I'm going to work as myself. Everyone have fun and be safe. I'll be thinking about you all while I'm working.

HEHE...I dont know if they play these in the states but im going as the Kokanee ranger hes pretty well the awesome-est ad gimmick ever.....already got the hat, the badge I need a moustcache and almost have huge yellow aviators

heres the last ranger commercial they had a vote for him to live or die :_(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back