Halloween plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Ramna

Jr Member
So how do you like to spend your Halloween, with your USNC issued armor of course? What are your experiences? Maybe you can give me some suggestions.

So far, I just plan on just going to some night clubs with friends. Sometimes they have costume contests too! I made the lighting in my suit to be sound reactive so everyone should get a kick out of that. But I don't know what to do during the day. I am also debating whether to take my DMR with me, wherever I plan on going. I worked so hard on it & I want to show it off, but at the same time, I don't want to alarm anyone.

Where ever you go wearing a spartan suit, everybody is going to be impressed, throw in the sound activated lighting well thats a plus, as for the DMR, you may alarm some people especially if it looks real, you may want to give it a orange tip or something to let people like law enforcement know its a prop

I plan on hitting up some bars/clubs on DC. There's a Halloween bar crawl that night called "Nightmare on M street" which I might attend. I think one of the bars on the crawl has a costume contest with a $1000 first prize, which sounds very interesting. Other than that, I think I might just wear my suit all weekend and go out to random places wearing it. Then on Monday night, wear it again for when the little trick-or-treaters come; they should get a kick out of the suit.

I plan to hit up as many contests as I can. There is a huge prize contest on the Thursday before Halloween (not really sure why a Thursday), and then any other places that have something that weekend.

Last year I went to a contest that I thought I heard "$1000 prize". Bi
But it was "$1000 on prizes" so I got a little "flip hd" camera and $75 in bar cash which I still have today..... >=(. When the bar accrues the street from me had $500 in cash I could have won lol!!!! Lame sauce. I have a wedding reception in Seattle on that Saturday I have to go to but I'm flying everybody up there and I should be back in time to go out and rock the town. Either my brother or my friend are going to rock my old master chief mk 5 suit with me depending on who fits it better!! Should be fun!! Just go out and go crazy!! Dependin on your age, just have a few beverages and go hang out in a public place and get some high 5s!! I got like 200 pics taken with me last ear! Just flow with it :)

Just gonna wear my ODST armor for the tric-or-treaters. Not enough money to go around town. CURSE this poor economy!

So far I've been to 3 different bars and won 3 first place custom contest. I'ts been a great Halloween weekend for me so far.

391247_2153571803982_1387022703_31906979_836182111_n.jpg

and even went up against some really cool store bought customs.
IMG_2772.jpg

Now I just have to see if I'm up to hitting the streets to show off my build tonight.

Here's a not so subtle hint for my halloween costume:

tumblr_l2uo3vJccI1qaxz9go1_500.gif

:D Who wants a staring contest?

Lol, I just noticed that by including this picture I have doomed you all :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back