Halloween Adventures - 2008 - New Photos Pg 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensai111

General topic, Halloween is upon us and some costume contests went on tonight. Win anything? See anything cool? Lets us know below!

Thursday Oct 30th
Won 2nd Prize .. (lost to "Naughty Girl") .. judges still gave me first place prize .. they said I didn't have anything to flash the crowd for a larger cheer XD

Custom Fender Acoustic from Hard Rock Cafe - (Note: I removed my biceps and top parts of my shoes.., decided to snap a quick picture before totally unsuited though :) - also the ribbons on the chest were to drink and be in the contest :)

CIMG2039Large.jpg

Going to do some suit touch-ups for tomorrow, found what wasn't working and what was.. time to improve on it.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
.. they said I didn't have anything to flash the crowd for a larger cheer XD

:lol: Not if you didn't want to end up in jail for indecent exposure, I suppose!
Looks like it was fun, I wish we had that stuff over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. I won't be doing much of anything this year so have some extra fun for me.

Heh.I was today in town, bought Fallout 3(A-WE-SO-ME) and i wore a gasmask(wit a painted on skull), stetson and a poplar coat.I looked like a Grim reaper, said a friend of mine.Sorry, no pics.

JustMe

Qu1ckn3ss99 said:
Lovin the guitar..... (y) What time u headed to freakers ball?

I have Fast Pass tickets from 11:30-11:55. My first contest today is at 6pm... doing some touch ups and then heading out... decided to bolt in my shoe pieces... industrial velcro wasn't working as well. Also adding some snap reinforcements to the thighs. Thanks for the tips Ronin & Vex.

Wish me luck all, I'll take plenty of pics at the Freakers Ball tonight 1200 people in costume... sure going to be crazy :D .. and hot :cautious: .

Cheers,
Kensai

my passes are for 12am.i'll see ya there,gonna be a blast
kensai111 said:
I have Fast Pass tickets from 11:30-11:55. My first contest today is at 6pm... doing some touch ups and then heading out... decided to bolt in my shoe pieces... industrial velcro wasn't working as well. Also adding some snap reinforcements to the thighs. Thanks for the tips Ronin & Vex.

Wish me luck all, I'll take plenty of pics at the Freakers Ball tonight 1200 people in costume... sure going to be crazy :D .. and hot :cautious: .

Cheers,
Kensai

damn man, my drunk ass friends pissed me off by messing up my right shoulder piece and punching through my breastplate. other than that, halloween was awesome!

Well I won 1st prize of $300, after the judges felt sorry for the "slutty pirates" and gave them $200 of MY $500 1st place Prize!! and after that two little slut girls, out of the blue punched me in the visor, TWICE, and knocked out my visor.
So for a knocked out visor and being cheated $200 off my $500 prize not a bad night I guess!

JediStumpy said:
Well I won 1st prize of $300, after the judges felt sorry for the "slutty pirates" and gave them $200 of MY $500 1st place Prize!! and after that two little slut girls, out of the blue punched me in the visor, TWICE, and knocked out my visor.
So for a knocked out visor and being cheated $200 off my $500 prize not a bad night I guess!

You should have just Melee'd them in the face. "Break my visor, I break your frikin' face"

I went to the gamestop were I work in my odst getup, Im going to try and coax the manager to let me get the security tape for the night, so I can show yall.

JediStumpy said:

That's rediculousley harsh. Unlucky man.

Too Bad about te visor. And those extremely mannerly women, it sounds like you had fun. I had a boring halloween, I dressed as some rich dude who has money falling out of his suit, complete with aviator glasses
:cool:

I didn't get to celebrate Halloween. My church was having mass and my family is big on religion. When we asked our priest why he had mass on Oct. 31st rather then Nov. 1st, He said he couldn't come. Then he said are you going to worship some kids in halloween costumes or God. It sucks I have waited a year for it and don't even get to celebrate it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Leadingspartan said:
I didn't get to celebrate Halloween. My church was having mass and my family is big on religion. When we asked our priest why he had mass on Oct. 31st rather then Nov. 1st, He said he couldn't come. Then he said are you going to worship some kids in halloween costumes or God. It sucks I have waited a year for it and don't even get to celebrate it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

That's why I'm unaffiliated. Yep, I'm probably going to hell for not giving a sh!t but at least it's gonna be one helluva trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back