Halloween Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan117x said:
Seems simple enough. Could be a fun method too- whats the difficulty.- I knew about this process just didn't care to give it any thought. But I am doing my own research on the side.
I used the foam method because it seemed quicker for me to carve it out than to glue all the pep parts together. Then to have to resin and bondo and sand it all. It wasn't hard carving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember trying something like this with actual packaging foam (Instead of the craft foam you've used). I had to stop since the mess got out of hand with the little white balls of foam everywhere. Did you have the same problem with the craft foam?

BinaryCode said:
I remember trying something like this with actual packaging foam (Instead of the craft foam you've used). I had to stop since the mess got out of hand with the little white balls of foam everywhere. Did you have the same problem with the craft foam?
Actually i looked into that. the white foam is made out of little beads, so the break off in little beads. the green foam and i believe the blue insulation foam is foam that i made in one piece. kinda like that foam insulation in a can you spray. so the end product is all fused together. i did the mature shaping out with coarse sand paper. So the mess was more like dust. easy to vaccum or sweep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back