Halo 2 ODST Armor

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HeroMinerR5, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Because I am low on budget and need to make a full set of armor for event that I attend,so why not do the halo 2 ODST.

Mobassa_ODST.jpg H2A_-_ODST_model.jpg

2. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

I like this. It seems that it could be a quick and easy build. You could make a simple vest with foam and then put a combat harness or vest over it. The shoulders are much simpler looking than the H3 ODST ones. for the shins you can just slightly modify the H3 shins. The helmet will prob take the most work.

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Agree but I have the fiberglass equipment to make the armor and the cardpaper so I am going to use the last of it.

4. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Shoulder and Shin are completed pic will be uploaded tomorrow Chest and waist are in process

TurboCharizard likes this.
  5. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

IMG_20180205_201316972.jpg

Waist/belts, shin, and shoulder are complete and chest and helmet in the future.

eiros likes this.
  6. AugmentedHuman013

AugmentedHuman013 RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Hey there nice to see another halo 2 build. I can't wait to see what you do to finish. It's has always for me been a fun suit to wear.

7. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Thx, I just got to get the helmet and chest done, and plus wait until the weather in northeast Arkansas atleast warm to the upper 50s

8. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I have the chest piece 95% done so when I get home after school. I am going to finished the chest piece and have a pic. of the chest piece and the other pieces of the armor. I am going to have to the helment in the future, but I am going to finished the body armor when it warm up in NorthEast Arkansas.

Dirtdives likes this.
  9. SpaceLord117

SpaceLord117 New Member

Nice, can't wait to see it all done. The first time I met the ODSTs in Halo 2 is still burned in my mind.

HeroMinerR5 likes this.
  10. nice work so far but some more pictures might be nice.
    Be sure to put supports in it so they don't warp before hardening.

HeroMinerR5 and Dirtdives like this.
  11. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

HeroMinerR5 likes this.
  12. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I will have pictures up tonight and thank. I am using styrofoam to support the the belt and chest piece mosting. The problem is now that it warm up in Jonesboro but Now it rain a lot. So wish me luck

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  13. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

IMG_20180215_202521448.jpg

This is the completed chest piece (sorry for the poor pictures quality)

Dirtdives and Lieutenant Jaku like this.
  14. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

IMG_20180215_202450769.jpg

Here go what I got done so far the building with Glue and scissors are done and fiberglass will begin. Yes there is no helmet because I am going to try something's different that will give my character more personality.

15. Fantastic work so far
    I think if you have time after you finish you should still make the original H2 ODST helmet.

ODST Langford likes this.
  16. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I will but I may use it as a prop and maybe I paint the same as the H2 ODST armor so if I want to I can use it as a part of the armor when I want to used it.

17. ODST Langford

ODST Langford New Member

Nice H2 ODST! Cant wait to see it finished!

18. comics1996

comics1996 New Member

I agree with the others you have done a good job so far keep the good work.

19. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

So I have to get more cardstock paper but I have the armor piece finished. When it stop raining I will begin my fiberglassing part of the armor.

20. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

So it stop rain in jonesboro. So I got the half of the belt to the armor resin and wait until tomorow to start the other half of the armor

21. Any pics?

22. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

No not yet

23. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Sorry that I have updated anything for a while that I will have picture of he process of the armor so far tonight.