Halo 2 ODST Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItSpartan116

Because I am low on budget and need to make a full set of armor for event that I attend,so why not do the halo 2 ODST.

Mobassa_ODST.jpg H2A_-_ODST_model.jpg

I like this. It seems that it could be a quick and easy build. You could make a simple vest with foam and then put a combat harness or vest over it. The shoulders are much simpler looking than the H3 ODST ones. for the shins you can just slightly modify the H3 shins. The helmet will prob take the most work.

Agree but I have the fiberglass equipment to make the armor and the cardpaper so I am going to use the last of it.

Hey there nice to see another halo 2 build. I can't wait to see what you do to finish. It's has always for me been a fun suit to wear.

Hey there nice to see another halo 2 build. I can't wait to see what you do to finish. It's has always for me been a fun suit to wear.

Thx, I just got to get the helmet and chest done, and plus wait until the weather in northeast Arkansas atleast warm to the upper 50s

I have the chest piece 95% done so when I get home after school. I am going to finished the chest piece and have a pic. of the chest piece and the other pieces of the armor. I am going to have to the helment in the future, but I am going to finished the body armor when it warm up in NorthEast Arkansas.

I have the chest piece 95% done so when I get home after school. I am going to finished the chest piece and have a pic. of the chest piece and the other pieces of the armor. I am going to have to the helment in the future, but I am going to finished the body armor when it warm up in NorthEast Arkansas.
nice work so far but some more pictures might be nice.
Be sure to put supports in it so they don't warp before hardening.

nice work so far but some more pictures might be nice.
Be sure to put supports in it so they don't warp before hardening.

I will have pictures up tonight and thank. I am using styrofoam to support the the belt and chest piece mosting. The problem is now that it warm up in Jonesboro but Now it rain a lot. So wish me luck

So I have to get more cardstock paper but I have the armor piece finished. When it stop raining I will begin my fiberglassing part of the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back