Halo 3 Cardboard Mjolnir Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the backside of the breastplate

20_percent_backside_by_kaaskop.jpg

the backside was a pain in the 4ss to get right, but I'am pleased and it looks pretty good.

(y) That Bloody awesome mate! Love the details! I can not wait to see how the rest will turn out!

Are you going to Glass it?

it's been a while, I wanted to finish my suit at the end of september. I failed.....thing got inbetween so I couldn't work on it.
Oh well, atleast now I don't have to rush it to finish it. New date is the next convention and thats before 1 may 2009 so I got lots of time. Here a little picture of what I have finished making....

right arm

I got vacation soon, so I can work on it, I want to finish my helmet. I got the visor and I'll buy some bondo. So maybe after the vacation I got a finished helmet!

kaaskop said:
Hello guys i'am new here and i just recently found this forum and i thought what the hell i just gonna make me a mjolnir armor.
After doing this: ,

i thought, a master chief costume would be a good new project, also a few pictures of my progress untill now: (sorry for the crappy pictures..)

dude, I LOVE your costumes for WH40K. I watched some of ur youtube videos and found your guide to make it!

BTw,armor looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man ur armor sucks! A 3 year old could do better! :p Just kidding man, ur armor's awesome! this probably could be in the elite section. It's AWESOME! (y)

Ow hey gaste... Ik heb jullie es gezien in nederland... Zotte filmpjes op youtube btw.

Nice work :p keep on going...

rundown said:
Ow hey gaste... Ik heb jullie es gezien in nederland... Zotte filmpjes op youtube btw.

Nice work :p keep on going...

Ow hey guest… I have seen your ash in the Netherlands… Crazy small films on youtube.

Babelfish ftw

Darkslitter said:
Ow hey guest… I have seen your ash in the Netherlands… Crazy small films on youtube.

Babelfish ftw

its more hey guys, ive seen your stuff in the netherlands before. Crazy films on youtube.

thanks guys!
I wanted to finish the suit before a convention I'm going to, but I won't have enough time to finish it T_T
It's just to much much work in such a small time, but I will keep working on it cos I can't wait to finish it and walk around wearing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back