Props Halo 3 Hornet Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest to oldest. Maybe someone could use this to make them selves a REAL LIFE HORNET!? jkjk. Paper weight hornet ftw Lol.

hornet_1.jpg

hornet_2.jpg

hornet_3.jpg

Started cockpit today:
hornet_4_Cockpit.jpg

Whole things needs to be retouched alot tbh.

amazing start on the hornet. Im amazed you find all this time to model these stuff

EDIT: But doing an SS hornet would be a fun project

I dont really spend to much time on models. Because I get bored, and they get crap when im bored. Lol.

I do like 2 hours a night, or every couple nights. But I got a week of. So I spent about 5 hours yesterday and today messing around on computer and doing bits of the Hornet Lol.

Im of now anway, byebye. Lol.

nice, i was trying to convert a rc helicopter into a hornet a few weeks ago, it looks ok but it can't fire missiles etc.it would be a cool paper weight

WOW
(y) (y) (y) (y)
That's amazing! I would definitely consider making a life size one after I've finished my Spartan Suit! Do you know roughly how many pages something like this might need to make life size?

Also, do you have a link to it?

(deep in wonder at what a life size one might look like... :D )
=Ω24= Leyton

As I stated earlier, just like your weapons, this is sick!! The amount of detail you put into your models is unreal. :notworthy:

@ Leyton: definitely more than I would even want to buy personally.

=Ω24= Leyton said:
Do you know roughly how many pages something like this might need to make life size?

Lots.

=Ω24= Leyton said:
Also, do you have a link to it?

Hunter rarely gives out his files. I hate to be mean, but don't expect handouts - not everyone is willing to do this amount of modelling for people to expectantly lay their palm open and go 'GIVEPLOX'.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be rather hard to pep considering all the AMAZING detail there is on it.
Although you did mention something about a game, are you going to texture it?

EDIT

ACTION FIGURE SIZE he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back