HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, when i downloaded it, it was a notpad file (RAR) and idk wat to do to view the AIO file, may need help :mad:
PS- Uber sweet hell i might trash my old pep help i just finished and start the detailed one.

Descended Life said:
damn, when i downloaded it, it was a notpad file (RAR) and idk wat to do to view the AIO file, may need help :mad:
PS- Uber sweet help i might trash my old pep help i just finished and start the detailed one.

Explained that earlier:

Nicktendo said:
It's a RAR archive. To get into it, you need to unRAR it. Get a program like WinRAR or the like. It's a free trial download.

Last edited by a moderator:
geez you all need to relax a bit... he said he has been busy. He willl update soon. quit hounding the man, and he will let us know when he updates.

For all the other little questions - You can check on the scaling and change it as needed yourself. Look in Pep Designer and check the scale settings, after you finnd out what numbers are needed for your size. Go see the scaling thread.

There are NUMEROUS answers to how to open a .rar file (winRAR people, go google it.)

Any question you may have has been answered at LEAST a hundred times. there is a SEARCH option up top for a reason. USE IT.

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH TUTORIAL ON HOW TO OPEN THE ALL IN ONE FILE.

More armor updates coming soon.

That should keep the people at bay who still nag you about opening the file... I think :whistle:

But yeah, the pep files are not beginner-friendly. But hey, that's life.

Also, is there any particular reason as to why the printed sides are on the inside of the 3D model?

First timer here!

I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post.
I hope I can bring something useful to the site eventually.

GREAT work Slyfo!!! I really appreciate the time you've put into these files!! :not worthy:

I just had one suggestion that I know would help me and
probably lots of others too.

When you edit the first post and update the files as you progress,
could you please add the date that the files were modified? So when
we come to check for new files it will be easy to tell if we have
the current download!

Just a suggestion... ;)

Thanks!!

-TC

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I keep seeing people have trouble with the RAR file format. So I couldn't help but at my $0.02 and try to help a little.

I like using jZip for my decompression needs. It was one of "The 20 (Mostly Free) Downloads You Can't Do Without" article recently on www.pcworld.com. Nice thing is that it is totally FREE. And it can handle zip and rar files in addition to others like tar, gzip, and 7z (never heard of them myself or used them).
The article is at:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,138368/article.html
The link to jZip is on the second page.

TwistedCreations said:
First timer here!

I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post.
I hope I can bring something useful to the site eventually.

GREAT work Slyfo!!! I really appreciate the time you've put into these files!! :not worthy:

I just had one suggestion that I know would help me and
probably lots of others too.

When you edit the first post and update the files as you progress,
could you please add the date that the files were modified? So when
we come to check for new files it will be easy to tell if we have
the current download!

Just a suggestion... ;)

Thanks!!

-TC

I think that's a great idea, If you could could do that, it would be great. As mentioned before, We all appreciate the effort that you have put in.
You have given a lot to this community, I'm greatful for your hard work. :not worthy:

I also need the Halo 3 mark 5 helm. Well, it's kinda a big order from me... Here's what I need:

ODST Armour (Full)
EOD Body
MJOLNIR Mark 5 Helmet
Assault Rifle
Battle Rifle
Scout Armour (Full)
Regular Marine (Full)

That's basically it. It's going to take forever to find all those models, well the marines and Scot armour I can do without for now but the EOD body and mark 5 helm are ugerntly needed, ODST is the second one after that.

Calm down everybody. He already said he would be doing ALL armor perms and suits in the game (ODST armor; Marine armor) along with the weapons if I'm not mistaken. Besides, ODST is WAY more important than stupid armor perms. :D

I was just hoping to confirm that the Fixed Mk VI Helmet pdo had the edge lines fixed...i am cutting it out right now and i am just questioning myself.

As well i have searching the forums about scaling with the slyfo helmets....i think i mite have printed mine too big...35cm height to the helmet...after applying dwoo's scale to the halo 2 MC helm it came to 26.6cm so now i am not sure what would be the most correct for a 6'1" guy with a 23" head. Has anyone created a slyfo MC helm close to my measurements?

Thanks in advance

Descended Life said:
PS- Uber sweet hell i might trash my old pep help i just finished and start the detailed one.

you need to download winRAR..i decompresses the file the u get the pep files...here is the link

merrik_matsumura said:
I also need the Halo 3 mark 5 helm. Well, it's kinda a big order from me... Here's what I need:

ODST Armour (Full)
EOD Body
MJOLNIR Mark 5 Helmet
Assault Rifle
Battle Rifle
Scout Armour (Full)
Regular Marine (Full)

That's basically it. It's going to take forever to find all those models, well the marines and Scot armour I can do without for now but the EOD body and mark 5 helm are ugerntly needed, ODST is the second one after that.

i got a battle rifle but i need a pep password b/c i gotta unfold it and stuff but i can't save it or anything!!!! :mad: :oops: :mad: :oops: :mad:

Hey guys

Give him some professional courtesy! Hey has a lot on his plat. And he said he will be doing all the armor and weapons from H3! So cool your jets and relax. Doing this stuff isn't like making cereal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back