HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crook said:
Hell, if he can't say it, then I will. Robogen's, FS's, and DF4L's peps are way better than Slyfo's. Their stuff is easier to put together and more detailed. The only thing Slyfo has to offer over these guys is a few more models. Don't agree? You're lucky because here in America, the land of the free, you're allowed to be wrong.
It's not that I can't say it, it's just that if I do, they'll get into it with me again, and I don't really feel like it right now.
I had enough getting into it with someone HERE. (Free 48 hours xbox live codes there too :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
To make it human size it shold be unfolded at about 25 cm, ask belakor what scale he used, also belkor has edited the recon model to make it better, maybe PM him about it.

dude-ryan.s said:
is the recon helmet spartan size or human size? ;)

If it's 26cm (can't remember the exact size but it's something like 26.6cm) it's human size. I printed mine at the standard size and it fit really well, it did shrink to about 24cm by the time I finished 'glassing but is still wearable... I wouldn't go any smaller than 24cm unless you've got a smaller sized head.

As NZ-TK said, I've got another model of the Recon that I'll post up in another topic when I've finished editing (fixing problems I had during assembly)

Ok, so how do you scale the armour? Iv tried twice now and they both are small, I tried using the normal pepakura method and the one on page 12 and they both turned out small.

Is there a deffinite way?

EDIT: NVM It seems right when I dont scale it at all

Nugget said:
One question...

WHERE IS SLYFO?

Right here. Been busy with my grandmother and moving out of my mom's house into a new apartment. Finally got the internet hooked up though like half an hour ago.

Awesome! Great to see you back! I hope all is well with you and your family. That is much more important than any pep file. Everybody should understand that.

Quick heads up to everyone-expect a nice big update with a fairly large sized variety of stuff sometime in the near future.

Slyfo said:
Quick heads up to everyone-expect a nice big update with a fairly large sized variety of stuff sometime in the near future.

Sweet... any new models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back