Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I've been re-watching RvB and I couldn't help but read your post in Simmon's voice. This is really coming along well!
Oh, and suck it Blue!
That's awsome! XD I am working o. My simmons voice. Havent gotten very far. His voice is particularly difficult for me because it's kinda normal and not exaggerated. Other characters like grif and church are easier because the exaggerate their voices. Wish me luck with that. LOL

Got the first coat of paint!
20200405_163429.jpg

I keep forgetting to post!
20200429_101421.jpg
the left armplate is done.
20200429_101411.jpg
All the helmet needs is a visor... and my printer will not work with me at all... im just taking a break now because I'm tired of trying to fix the printer. I'm glad I finished the arm piece the helmet and the hand plates though.

Attachments

• 20200429_101423.jpg
    20200429_101423.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 265
Hey guys! I decided, partially based on the fact that the red i chose doesn't look like simmons red, I'm going to add purple as a secondary color and just make a custom spartan instead of simmons. But don't worry... im still going to make simmons some day. He is my favorite red vs blue character and there is no way that I won't eventually make him.

20200528_124935.jpg
I painted the purple secondary onto the helmet :) I also bought eva foam matts because my printer still won't work with me. So im switching to eva foam for now :D
20200714_071517.jpg
I'm using Andrew dft's odst templates as a base even though I'm making a spartan. I have a plan tho dont worry lol.
20200528_125616.jpg
I also bought a black balaclava to cover my neck :) it looks like it belongs in mortal combat lol

Despite saying that the chestplate is complete I realized I forgot one of the most important details... can someone reply to this thread with a link to a pepakura file thats made for foam with the back thruster thingys included in the file? I would like it to be halo 5 because my suit doesn't have any halo five elements yet, but it can be any of them. Just need it to be for foam because I'm new at this and I wouldn't know how to modify it for foam. (Edit) to be clear lol, the back thrusters are the details I forgot XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back