Halo 3 version ODST/ original character.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot and the pattern i just drew up the shapes on paper then cut the inside out then sprayed the light gray then went over with the dark gray. and yes the halo 3 version is the way better onne. its not hard to paint ur ODST black. glad to see people liking my build it makes me want to post more

yes yes, please more pics so i can steal you ideas and use it in mine XD.
as a side note, do you have a larger image of your avatar, as it is quite epic.

yeah i do have a bigger image i drew it about a year ago then copied it on to my computer ad colored it in paint.and what do you want pix of and ill post them some point this weekend........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
donelogo405th.jpg

thanks today i started to mount more onto the belt the hip plates are on now. hopeing tonight maybe to attach the fanny pack then all i need to do is the straps for the shoulders and then the kidney plates and finish the left gauntlet.....

well guys just to let you all know i have about 85% of it mounted all that is left is the kidney plates and the thighs to do the straps. and then still have that dang gauntlet to make...... and then just foam some parts for comfort...... i will try to post pix tonight if not i will have them up tomorrow.........

thanks guys im havin fun and trying to get it to look like its right out of the game. um today i will try to get the lst bit of starps done and maybe work on the gauntlet who knows. but im trying to figure what i should mold next let me know what you all would like to see..........

well the left gauntlet is done sanding i was able to tame and make it work even tho it didnt want to. but here it is o and for those that like them i will be molding them cuz i have some ideas to turn hughs pep file that i used on this to make them look high def just like in the game....
24739410150195394323477.jpg

25449010150195393953477.jpg

Finally everything is done and all he has left to do is mount everything. Also today he was bored and had to make an armor stand. I just told him not to place it where it can scare the crap out of me in the middle of the night when I come downstairs

well yes i made bob and this is him. yes i was bored and his is my evil minion.... and the armor will be all mounted this weekend or i hope so i have the snaps i need and the buckles also and lets see o yeah if it does get done then i will do a test run photo shoot......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow man this project is looking great, especially the helmet. Did you rondo the helmet or just sand the s@#& out of it? It looks so smooth. I also like the iguana cannon lol.
Keep it up!

i rondoed the inside of the helm but the outside was bondoed and alot of sanding..... ad if you mean by the iguana cannon by the cages behind me that is the cages for my two bearded dragons...........

Oops on the bearded dragon/iguana deal. And once again VERY NICE job on the helmet then, I sanded mine FOREVER and it still isn't quite as nice as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back