Props Halo 3 Weapons - 3D Models

Should I release the elite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 3ds Max 9.

EDIT: Worked on it some more...
MarathonHelmet2.jpg

Yep! By the way, I've finished my Marathon Helmet. I just want to clean up some stuff before I tell Pepakura to eat it. :U
SecurityFinal.jpg

Looks good! You just might get yours out before NZ-TK's, though dont tell him that. I want to have different versions in my "collection"

-FireDrakeArchon

Sorry it's taking so long, guys. I've got some edges that don't want to weld and my time has been consumed with making the High Ground map model. I'll have it to you all as soon as possible.

just make it full size, which is 81.7 centimeters long (from the tip of the blades to the back of the handle) and make the scale MC's height (86 i think). so whenever someone makes it, they can just input their height for the scale and itll make it scaled to them.

i think itll work like that

cant wait to see that shotty done, ive been waiting for awhile for a good shotty.

Wooh, first download!

Good work on the helmet, Nugget. It looks perfect. The neck area might need some trimming to fit over a human head, but other than that...

Nice work :D one less helmet for me to make :D (kidding I'll finish mine at some stage but all those wanting a security go with this one, it looks bloody good)

The spiker is unfolded​

Its a really basic unfold, il improve it soon, with better spasing, and il alter the pieces to make it easier to cut out. ect.​

its scaled to 17cm high wich should be ok for most people​

It fits over 15 pages
4 of wich are insanley hard​

000spikerpartspk9.jpg

if your up for the challenge heres the file:​

UNFOLDED SPIKER VERSION 2!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back