Props Halo 3 Weapons - 3D Models

Should I release the elite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugget said:
You are correct, sir. :) Here's your cookie!
CHOCOLATE_CHIP_COOKIE.jpg
That may be a cookie but mine is bigger :lol: Some of it is gone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
technically its a defoliant projector, but we call it a flamethrower, or the HAND OF GOD!!!!!! :p oh snap that last one is just me.....

get done these soon! no pressure though.

i want a cookie :cautious:

Hey Nugget, I got your Flame Thrower refs done. I haven't had a chance to post them here in the gallery, but they're on my b.net account in my Hi-Res Screens. Here's the link. There's 28 total. Let me know if you need more.

-Magnum

I'm sorry, but isn't that just the one uploaded onto HaloMaps? If so, it's not very accurate, it has an incredible waist of polygons, and has too many triangles to be put into the Halo engine. :|

Nugget said:
I'm sorry, but isn't that just the one uploaded onto HaloMaps? If so, it's not very accurate, it has an incredible waist of polygons, and has too many triangles to be put into the Halo engine. :|

I would use if for pep sure it might be hard but it would look good

But would you like that one or the halo ce version?

ft2.jpg

The Splaser is sick! It also makes my head and hands hurt just looking at all the pages and details. The Spiker looks perfect.

The models look great; I'm lookin' forward to your other models. Especially your shottie.

piehobo28 said:
can you get sombody to unfold this. I WANNA MAKE IT!!! :mad:
I'm not a fan of the Brute or Covenant weapons (except for gravity hammer) but I suppose I could unfold this one, too. This is a lot easier to unfold compared to the spartan laser.

I need someone to clarify something about its specs, though. The Halopedia site says that it's length is 82 cm. That's almost 3 feet long! What would be a good value for its length to make it human-sized?

Ral Partha said:
The Halopedia site says that it's length is 82 cm. That's almost 3 feet long! What would be a good value for its length to make it human-sized?

Figure out the ratio of the handle length to the height of the model.
Put in your hand width and solve.

Vrogy said:
Figure out the ratio of the handle length to the height of the model.
Put in your hand width and solve.
Interesting. I estimated that the handle length, based on the model, is about 1/5 of the gun length. Taking the ratio and my palm width, I came up with 19.9 cm for its assembled height, which is pretty darn close to the value that I set earlier (20.1 cm). I'll set it at 20.1 cm for those with wider palm widths, not that 0.2 cm is going to make that much of a difference. :p

Thanks!

Ral Partha said:
Interesting. I estimated that the handle length, based on the model, is about 1/5 of the gun length. Taking the ratio and my palm width, I came up with 19.9 cm for its assembled height, which is pretty darn close to the value that I set earlier (20.1 cm). I'll set it at 20.1 cm for those with wider palm widths, not that 0.2 cm is going to make that much of a difference. :p

Thanks!

Your unfolding the spiker? Awsome! I noob at unfolding things, ive viewed most of the files that youve unfolded and theyre superb!

Hey, all! Sorry for the lack of updates once again. I've been busy sculpting, drawing, and other crap for my High School application. The shotgun is pretty bleh right now, so it's on hold. I've been working on the Marathon helmet a LOT! So, here's some WIP eye candy for you all:
MarathonHelmet.jpg

I've still got a bunch to add to it, so please be patient. Maybe make the Sp'Laser to pass the time. ;P I've got until Saturday to get 4 or 5 more projects done that aren't related to 3D design or cartooning. OH MY GOD! MY HAND FELL OFF! (joking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back