Props Halo 3 Weapons - 3D Models

Should I release the elite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone manage to unfold it?Lol sorry for asking so much i just want to make one really bad and i dont know how to unfold.

FireDrakeArchon said:
Hey Nugget, do you mind if I repost the security helm in the pep boards?

-FireDrakeArchon

I think Vrogy already has me covered. :p Thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
baileyboys said:
Anyone manage to unfold it?Lol sorry for asking so much i just want to make one really bad and i dont know how to unfold.

unfold what? Il do it :p

baileyboys said:

If you mean the Security helmet, I'm about half way through the unfolding now ;) Not sure what a good scale would be so it'll default at 27cm :)

Belakor said:
If you mean the Security helmet, I'm about half way through the unfolding now ;) Not sure what a good scale would be so it'll default at 27cm :)

Yeah thats what i meant lol.
Cant wait for you to release it. :lol:

wow i just read through the WHOLE THING!! its amazing keep up the TOTALLY AWESOME WORK!!!

some dancin cats for all of you

baileyboys said:
Yeah thats what i meant lol.
Cant wait for you to release it. :lol:

You shall wait no more :D
Here's the Letter version and the A4 version. Both downloads contain the visor and helmet scaled to 27cm, which seems to be a good size... I'm almost done with mine and it looks like it'll fit :)
There is a problem with the pdo's though, after I finished them up and got them ready to upload I noticed the faces were flipped so when I tried to assemble it the helmet was inside out, as a quick fix I just swapped the mountain and valley folds so it will work properly but I'll go back and fix the files tomorrow or Monday.

If you have any problems let me know :)

Couple of pics of the finished Security helmet:
th_DSCF2252.jpg th_DSCF2250.jpg
As with the ODST helmet, it's a little warped but I'll fix that with supports, haven't added those side detail pieces either... too small and fiddly for me to do without destroying something :p

The model worked really well, thanks for posting it Nugget :)

Belakor said:
As with the ODST helmet, it's a little warped but I'll fix that with supports, haven't added those side detail pieces either... too small and fiddly for me to do without destroying something :p

Nice job Belakor. And ODST? Nk-Tz's model right? And your recon helmet looks AMAZING!

Belakor said:

Dude! That's freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see it finished! :D

Sorry for the double post, but I've got an update! I know many of you have been trying to find the Halo 3 Elite perms, well, I'm working on the default one at the moment. here's how much I've gotten done on it. It's actually going much faster than I expected. :D
EliteHelmet1.jpg

Awsome! Do you know if this will be wearable or not? I would love to make elite armor that really fits a person! :D

I'm not sure if it'll work on a human head, but I could take an Elite head and make a bust that you could make in Pepakura. It'd be useful for sticking FS' Arbiter helmet and this helmet. o_O

Oh yeah, I finished the helmet model.
EliteHelmetFINAL.jpg

It just needs some touching up in some areas, then I'll upload the Pep file here.

This is digging up from the beginning (nice job on the elite though)
ugh.....this is so noobalicious to ask......

Are the weapons almost done? They dont have to be unfolded, i can do that. Thats the easy part.
It seems just the spartan laser is done, and i was wondering if the others are remotely ready yet.

You can ignore this if you want, i was just wondering, im about to do the laser when i get my materials together.

umm... this is cool and all, but i think its too detailed for pepakura since its a closed box shape so it wouldnt look like its supposed to.
also, how u gonna make it heavier? stick sand in it?

rvb4life said:
This is digging up from the beginning (nice job on the elite though)
ugh.....this is so noobalicious to ask......

Are the weapons almost done? They dont have to be unfolded, i can do that. Thats the easy part.
It seems just the spartan laser is done, and i was wondering if the others are remotely ready yet.

You can ignore this if you want, i was just wondering, im about to do the laser when i get my materials together.

After I completely finish the elite I'll finish the rest of the weapons. :) By the way, the spiker is unfolded.

shadow8136 said:
umm... this is cool and all, but i think its too detailed for pepakura since its a closed box shape so it wouldnt look like its supposed to.
also, how u gonna make it heavier? stick sand in it?

I'm not even sure if I'll release the elite yet. :-/

The elite model is finished. New poll!

EliteFinal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back