Props Halo 3 Weapons - 3D Models

Should I release the elite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nugget said:
About the weapons - Many of them I'm re-doing. They've got lots of errors and inaccuracies. I'll get back to work as soon as my real life slows down. :{D
It's good to see that you're working on weapons models again (I'm not a fan of Arbiter or elites).

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I tried the link to the Spartan Laser, but I get a message saying "the file was not valid"
Fix please :D
Go to Page #4 of this thread and you'll find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Badum pshh
PurdyMauler.jpg

Model is by me and a member of my team. Skin is by me. :)
Started working on the AR again. Minor fixes and such.
AssaultRifle.jpg

EDIT: Forgot something...

Arms.jpg

kadidlehopper markVI said:
nice models the forarm looks a little too small tho but nice job on the assult rifle and the mauler

It's not smaller than any of the armor pieces that are already out. :D

did you add the barrel and flashlight to the released assault rifle? cause i didnt see it. im probably just going to use a real flashlight, and a metal barrel, but i was just wondering. and has anyone unfolded it yet, cause i havent had any luck with it yet myself.

That's what I'm wondering about the unfolding too... I'm going to try a PVC Pipe instead of metal.. Yeah, flashlight to

rachciav said:
did you add the barrel and flashlight to the released assault rifle? cause i didnt see it. im probably just going to use a real flashlight, and a metal barrel, but i was just wondering. and has anyone unfolded it yet, cause i havent had any luck with it yet myself.

No, I took those off. It's easier just to get a pipe and a flashlight. Makes for less paper and bondo.

Are you going to make the battle rifle by any chance? I have been waitig for a really good one. Judging by the looks of your assault rifle, it should be a very good file.

HaloFreakX said:
Any feedback on unfolding on the Detailed H3 AR?(Unfolding???)
Smilie is working on it but here's my WIP:

ARwip.jpg

I know it's very messy but I'm taking my sweet time.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Are you going to make the battle rifle by any chance? I have been waitig for a really good one. Judging by the looks of your assault rifle, it should be a very good file.
This is based on someone else's model but here's my WIP:

battleriflewip.jpg

There are some open edges in the model (not visible in the pic) so this will never the see the light of day. I'm just working on this for practice so that when Nugget releases his model, I'll be able to unfold it very quickly.

WOAH! Who's Br file is that? And ive almost finnished unfolding the AR.

Edit: Ral could you link me to the file please?

Ral Partha said:
Smilie is working on it but here's my WIP:

ARwip.jpg

I know it's very messy but I'm taking my sweet time.
This is based on someone else's model but here's my WIP:

battleriflewip.jpg

There are some open edges in the model (not visible in the pic) so this will never the see the light of day. I'm just working on this for practice so that when Nugget releases his model, I'll be able to unfold it very quickly.

I know who made that BR. Yeah, it's really not that good of a model. I don't really want to make a BR, but one of my team members might let me upload one he made here for you all.

Nugget said:
I know who made that BR. Yeah, it's really not that good of a model. I don't really want to make a BR, but one of my team members might let me upload one he made here for you all.

Anyone? Link for the Battlerifle Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back