Props Halo 3 Weapons - 3D Models

Should I release the elite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to double post, but I have an update.
Finished the Spartan Laser!
SpartanLaserFINAL-1.jpg

I'll upload the pepakura file in a little bit.

Edit: Here's the Laser model. This one isn't going to be in the pack, obviously. I need somebody to unfold it and PM the unfolded model to me. I'll post it here for y'all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/37649354/3c5f3...rtan_Laser.html

Nugget said:
Sorry to double post, but I have an update.
Finished the Spartan Laser!
SpartanLaserFINAL-1.jpg

I'll upload the pepakura file in a little bit.
Edit: Here's the Laser model. This one isn't going to be in the pack, obviously. I need somebody to unfold it and PM the unfolded model to me. I'll post it here for y'all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/37649354/3c5f3...rtan_Laser.html

Awsome! But thats gonna take one hullava' lot of pages to pepakura.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be so, but it's probably less pages than supertaco's model. The best part is, it's all one mesh, so you won't have separate parts.

Nugget said:
That may be so, but it's probably less pages than supertaco's model. The best part is, it's all one mesh, so you won't have separate parts.

Aaah! Genious! On a rating of 1 to 10 how hard will the spiker be? Nice work again btw.

like...a foot and a half.....at the MOST.... i would say a foot and 2-5 inches....

very nice detailed...Ill be able to unfold this one in some time, not no time...a very long time :p

smilie120 said:
Aaah! Genious! On a rating of 1 to 10 how hard will the spiker be? Nice work again btw.

I'll be sure of that once I open it into Pepakura and look at it, but from the looks of it, about 5-6, depending on your skill level. If you've build one of NZ-TK's models, then it's probably about a 2. XD

Nugget said:
I'll be sure of that once I open it into Pepakura and look at it, but from the looks of it, about 5-6, depending on your skill level. If you've build one of NZ-TK's models, then it's probably about a 2. XD

aaahhh cool!

Hey Nugget, I'll have to get you those ref pics tomorrow night, but don't worry I will get them.
Later,
Magnum

aw man its causing me some trouble on the little things that keep showing up this will take awhile so when are the other models gonna show up?

Actually its a M90 pump-action magazine-fed (dual tubular non-detachable type) weapon. It fires 8 gauge magnum (3.75”) rounds.

or commonly konws as "shotgun"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back