Halo 4 and Universe action figure first looks ! (Pictures in thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I did find a picture of its back in Ruz789's link but... It's in a case and camera's tend to focus to the closest object which would be the glass making Master Chief out of focus. (The baseball Players in the background were in better focus.)

Thanks for posting the links Ruze789. I also found those last night googling for pics. Examining the pics I've noticed that they are 2 different toys. One is poseable and the other stationary. The posed stationary one has better detail than the poseable toy. Looking through the blogs it is widely opinionated that not only do they not like the new armor very much, but that the poseable toy looks disproportionate to the game trailer or BlueRealm's armor. But until we get the final look at Master Chief in the game...

I don't like the new armour at all, everything 343 seems to do is like they're "trying too hard", from the design of the exterior of the Halo ring in Anniversary to the oversized shoulder pieces of chiefs new armour. I will reserve judgement until I play the game and I do agree somewhat with the point JBetts97 made. But I think I'm almost at the end of the line as far as Halo is concerned, all it's going to take is one big screw up.

Concerning the armor -
I have come to like it over the past few months . I hated it at first . I guess we will see once we get a look at the game itself . I remember when Reach was announced , people didn't like the MK V armor and now its fine in most everyone's eye's .

Did anyone notice that he is holding a MA5C in this picture?

Halo4cheifwithAR.jpg

That means nothing though . Just thought I would point it out . I do like the way it looks though . It has a Halo 'feel' too it lol

and on a side note :

Am I the only one who LOVES these little avatar figures?? I mean look at them ! Aren't they cute xD

haloavatarfigures.jpg

EDIT:

Notice that there is battle damage on one figure and is missing on the other (which appears to have higher details than the other)

nobattledamage.jpg

EDIT:

Pics fixed

Here is a video from Chris at Halo4Follower . Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that confirms that the Chief still has a Cod piece, you can see it really is made of metal and the paints even scratched on it. Its just not attached to a belt system anymore. That makes this suit just a little more acceptable.

Just saw that, I love how it looks on the bulletin! :D

Same here man! Same here!

Well that confirms that the Chief still has a Cod piece, you can see it really is made of metal and the paints even scratched on it. Its just not attached to a belt system anymore. That makes this suit just a little more acceptable.

I am pleased that they added that . This picture has several subtle details that are different than the Bluerelm suit (this is because that suit is based off the reference that 343 had when they commissioned the build)

I really like this suit now!

It's nice to see that they're sticking with the older weapons designs. I personally thought that most of the human weapons ins Reach were all butt ugly and detracted from the original Halo's.
Looks like the new AR has a shorty sound suppressor or a flash hider on the end of the barrel? Maybe an adapter of some sort?

The new Chief armor reminds me of Halo Wars which i wish i could find a complete set of files for to build my own hehe

It's nice to see that they're sticking with the older weapons designs. I personally thought that most of the human weapons ins Reach were all butt ugly and detracted from the original Halo's.
Looks like the new AR has a shorty sound suppressor or a flash hider on the end of the barrel? Maybe an adapter of some sort?

I'm not sure they are sticking with the old weapon designs . Check out this video from bluerelm at :34 and especially at 3:12

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be that 343I only gave them the files to CNC the Halo 4 MC. I know Bluerealm has the MA37 file, and probably CNC'd one to go with the suit.
Somewhere on here someone posted the alpha build of Halo 4 (Which was confirmed by 343I as an alpha build) and a MA5C was carried by a ODST.

Looking at the Halo 4 Master chief holding the rifle, there are some noticible differences on the rifle from the Halo 3 MA5C
H4+MC.bmp.jpg

Differences are that the ejection port returns, there are screw holes on the cheek rest, replaced the straight barrel with a flash hider, looks like it has a ambidexterous charging handle slot, it may have a trigger guard, it may have a collapsable stock and theres a slight angular wavy design on the cowling. We may be looking at the MA5D, which don't look too bad, but I still prefer the MA5B.
343I talked about changing up the weapon gameplay, and I'm speculating that they might make it so the weapons are upgradable, either like Modern Warfare or Crysis?
I'm just hoping that they don't nerf the shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back