Halo 4 Cortana model for 3D Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Battle Rifle was printed at 100% scale (SPARTAN size) according to the Halo 4 visual guide. If you're printing one for cosplay use, I recommend printing it at approximately75- 80%, as mine feels a little large, even for me at 6'1" tall.

The Battle Rifle was printed at 100% scale (SPARTAN size) according to the Halo 4 visual guide. If you're printing one for cosplay use, I recommend printing it at approximately75- 80%, as mine feels a little large, even for me at 6'1" tall.

Okay thanks I will give it a shot. At 80% scale its saying the following are going to be the deminsions. Are these going to be accurate enough for a cosplay model?

width: 16.608 mm
height: 1.3968 mm
depth: 4.512 mm

At 100% scale the deminsions are as follows:

width: 20.76 mm
height: 1.746 mm
depth: 5.64 mm

I am using a Halo 5 battle rifle model by the way

Last edited:
At 100% scale, a Halo 4/5 BR would be 992 mm long, 299 mm high, and 61 mm wide.

Would it be possible for me to obtain the 3d model file for your battle rifle so I can print a copy of yours? If not I understand, I am looking for the model file I am trying to print now. I will respond back when I find it.

Hello. Do you still have that 3d model? i wanted to print Cortana for a long time, but i cannot find her model online (no good one). Could you share it? It would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back