Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
srry guys no update. my job makes me sleepy at the end of the day :| atleast sat i can sleep in and start work on this thang some more

srry guys no update. my job makes me sleepy at the end of the day :| atleast sat i can sleep in and start work on this thang some more

of course. if you tire yourself out itll just make you feel worse about it. this stuff is pretty intense! eager for the finished product!

well i went to the wal today and i get a few thangs for my sniper. i get some rings and well this is what i got.
IMG_0494.jpg

Ready or Halowen
IMG_0495.jpg

My gun is coming along slow but its coming. GF wont leave me alone :|
IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

and dont forget the LEDs
IMG_0496.jpg

Find the kitty he is somewhere in those pics

just got the hard part of the gun finshed :) i think Sunday i'll have the gun finshed
IMG_0499.jpg

and i did a trade with a friend and i got a 6th gen nano. LCD is a lil cracked (by me) the touch screen have a big chack by IDK and the sleep butten is dead, but i can fix it.
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

The train keeps going, but the Train needs a break. i just toke like 1-2 hours just working on the one bottem peace. this gun is biger then it looks
IMG_0506.jpg

OMG!!! i just got done like 15 mins ago. and i LOVE this gun
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_05122.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

this is also my Hallowen flashlight :)
IMG_0514.jpg

Also Satchmo III this gun u made is the best u ever did lol. it kick my but

OMG!!! i just got done like 15 mins ago. and i LOVE this gun

this is also my Hallowen flashlight :)

Also Satchmo III this gun u mean is the best u ever did lol. it kick my but

Looks good, tankball! Glad it was build-able...if it was easy, anybody could do it.

Cool work with the lights, have fun on HALOween!

That looks good! I want one :p I think you inspired me to do the plasma turret I want so bad

Great job with your concussion rifle! Can't wait to see it finished!
And I can totally see someone running down the street with a concussion rifle in the night instead of collecting candy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back