Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i say i'll start back up on the helmit but Satchmo III made the plasma repeater, so i need to biuld it to! this on is going to spin like in the game. maybe if i do it right i'll have LEDs in the right places

lets start with the spiner peace. (IDK what its called) heres where im at
IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

plasma emiter/firing mechanism
at least thats what it seems like
im either dead on or real close! but a plasma repeater! damn, ill have to get that to!

tankball, I wanted to give you a heads-up on the plasma repeater. Looking at the model you may have to slim up either the fins at the back of the canister or the surrounding top and bottom portion of the weapon. The canister will fit fine if stationary but if rotated, I think those two parts will hit. Something to think about as you proceed.

You're pretty quick on the fly with putting together these small innovations. Good luck with your project.

This thread's namesake is becoming faulty.

OMG that is freakin amazing man, fantastic pep work, it is very clean and it looks really smooth, awesmoe work man =D

Is this really the Halo 4 helmet thread? did i click the wrong link? :')
oh well, that gun is looking neat, and that motor idea is just genius !

tankball, I wanted to give you a heads-up on the plasma repeater. Looking at the model you may have to slim up either the fins at the back of the canister or the surrounding top and bottom portion of the weapon. The canister will fit fine if stationary but if rotated, I think those two parts will hit. Something to think about as you proceed.

You're pretty quick on the fly with putting together these small innovations. Good luck with your project.

thx for the heads-up, i'll see what i can do. if i know how i'll change the name lol

This thread's namesake is becoming faulty.
thx for the heads-up i'll see what i can do. and if i know how i'll change the name

well guys i came down with something, im going to out for a few days :| i'll come back when i feel better

Love the cove weapon, its looking sweet. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. As for under the weather, I hope you feel well soon.

remember its not hallowen without the LEDs!
IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

@tropper114: no i have alot of wood in them to make them strong.
@zwave343: all cardstock and foamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back