Halo 4 New ---SCOUT--- helmet build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a thin visor material used for motor cycles helmets. The instal on them is easy as well.

sc2.jpg
sc1.jpg
[/IMG]

That my friend look killer, love it how you are able to swtich out the visor color. Your are the first on thus far that I have seen do a Scout Helmet. Looking forward to seeing more.

EDIT: Do you have the pep file for this helmet?

Excellent job on this! If I had a little disposable income at the moment, I'd love to take a copy off your hands! If I may ask, how did you do the visors?

Totally going to take one of these off of your hands eventually! Love this helm, and the visors just make it so much better

Pretty cool man, but you need to stop making brown helmets and paint one something diffrent before I go nuts:rolleyes, im only kidding (no im not) im going to swipe one of them visors off of you ;)

The visors look great with the helmet (which of course looks amazing to begin with)! I too would like to know how you made them.

I've finished the Scout helmet that I'm keeping for my own collection. This one has all the bells & whistles including a 2-tone visor & a fan installed.
These are the first decent shots I took & I know a few other guys are working on Scout helmets as well now. Not to sound cocky ( I know mine is far from perfect) but I figured I'd post some finished pics that may be of some help to people taking on the same build.
Thanks for looking.
Jim McCrea
proud member of Stony Props & the 405th.

IMG_0946_zps22f85519.jpg
IMG_0945_zps0aedd82d.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0943_zps2f126655.jpg
IMG_0940_zps48903949.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0936_zps1a8ce7cf.jpg
IMG_0950_zpsef8a8538.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0949_zps7bab1581.jpg
IMG_0948_zpsf0051c0c.jpg
[/IMG]

Now Jim THAT is pretty :O'''' love that detail work on the top of the dome. was that all bondo work or foam? whichever way i can only hope that my current build comes out that nice.

Its all bondo. The only foam on this one is the eva that i used for the padding on the inside of the helmet.
Thanks, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back