HALO 4 SCOUT full build.....stony props style by Jim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a firm believer that this should go into the Elite Showcase like right now, before its even finished. ITS THAT GOOD.

My jaw dropped and now I can not find it. This is INCREDIBLE. I second the suggestion of Elite status right now, and please do a tutorial on how you do this.

I was able to get most of the chest piece finished over the weekend, paint & excessories.

IMG_1109_zps1b901593.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1111_zpsbb277834.jpg
[/IMG]

It's getting a little off game accuracy, I don't realy care. It's the way that I want it.

I swear im going to sneak into your house and paint that suit a diffrent color then DooDoo brown lol, and your missing the skull on top of the helmet ;) Im just messing with you, it looks great, but im serious about the brown lol

Holy mother of jebuss! This is just too good Jim, stop it :p
Great build bro really looking forward to seeing this one done.

Tom.

hey jim. your suit is looking great man. best foam work ever! i never received the visors from you bud. could you let me know what they are so i can pick some up?

Is it the primer that makes the foam look so good? If so what kind of primer are you using? And if not please tell us how you're doing this cause it looks amazing sir.

Im just using plain old krylon pray primer from walmart. same goes for the paint, just krylon off the shelf & out of the pray can.

Damn it all the people in the upper regions ( every where but Australia) get all the cool supply's, I cannot find even a fiberglass repair kit..... Yet!

Sweet job any-way I love it!

I have no clue how you're doing this with eva foam, please do a tutorial and enlighten us with your wisdom, master!

I had no idea this level of detail and... seamlessness... was possible with foam. Spellcheck can yell at me all it wants to, this is worth making up a word for! Amazing work; I join in the request to see how this is done!

Heres a couple of pics, & some of the back.

IMG_1123_zps1dc7903e.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1121_zps8f86eba0.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1124_zps63f64bc5.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1126_zps88ae1539.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back