Halo 4 Trailer Snapshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys wait for the marketing for this?? lol Next years E3 will for certain HAVE A DEMO lol Maybe even the VGA's this year. Who knows.

I'll probably wait until I see more updated shots of the armor before i start on the files. They just look a bit premature for me to be sold on the final product.

I'll probably wait until I see more updated shots of the armor before i start on the files. They just look a bit premature for me to be sold on the final product.

I am sure that people are already working on the helmet at least. I want to make one ASAP. But first....A MK V for the anniversary launch!

I only have a few questions:
1. I hope the explain the different armor...

2. Anyone else notice the resemblance to Reach's armor on his legs/boots, and even the gauntlets?

Hm... that's kinda disappointing... I'll keep my eyes open though- can't judge til next year's E3!

Can you guys wait for the marketing for this??

Never! lol

As for the armour, a video from IGN has two IGN workers talking about the armour looking like its missing portions, not changed. While i don't believe that too much i can see a hand full of spots that could be explained by that.

Thought thetrailer was EPIC. Wondering how this will turn out being made by 343. Should be ok I would presume knowing that old Bungie employess were on this project. But YEah, totally agree. Armor is noticably different

Never! lol

As for the armour, a video from IGN has two IGN workers talking about the armour looking like its missing portions, not changed. While i don't believe that too much i can see a hand full of spots that could be explained by that.

True, but look at the helmet. The thing has COMPLETELY changed. Also, does anyone notice that Cortana looks really different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back