Halo 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Yeah, and then it ends showing a newer planet (possibly Reach?) over the horizon, so I think the ending sets us up for something more...
Reach was glassed

Last edited by a moderator:
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Yeah, Halo Wars will be cool. I was actually starting to like the Lego Halo idea, then they go and crush mah heart with "HAHA!!!1!!!one!!! APRIL FOOLZ JOKEZORZ!!1!!!!!oneone11!!!!!"

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRFDAY TO MEH!!! 3 MORE YEARS UNTIL I CAN LEGALLY PLAY HALO!!! :p :D

hmmm...3 years here too... not that the police should know...Bang bang open up.. quick hide halo... ahhh

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Yeah, and then it ends showing a newer planet (possibly Reach?) over the horizon, so I think the ending sets us up for something more...

It might be onyx

sssancheznes said:
hmmm...3 years here too... not that the police should know...Bang bang open up.. quick hide halo... ahhh
It might be onyx
onyx is more of a forest type place. if you notice tge whole thing had hiroglific markings like on the back of the halo rings

man i hope they come out with halo 4 but it says its coming out in 2010, and all the you tube vids are stupid there putting terminator the movie in with it. i think if u dont know what's going to happen in halo 4 dont post it on you tube

There most likely isn't going to be a Halo 4... There definitly is not going to be a Halo 4..

Fragclone... what is tge?

i mean i hope halo 4 comes out but its probally going to be for a new system that cost about 1000 dollars,every one on you tube make it sound so stupid

If you've noticed Marathon is like 200 years after Halo but still, in Halo 3 Master Chief kinda froze himself in the ending when they are lost in space, so that could also explain how the guy in marathon is master chief. So maybe 200 years later they found him and gave him a new suit of armor :lol:

*pops open cryo-tube* "here wear this, MUCH better than your armor,even though this one is half as good!" :lol: LOL
I dont know if there will be a halo 4 but it would be worth the $$$ if they made another one

If their was indeed a Halo 4 (Never gonna happen), It would have to be a story away from chief. Maybe a Tactical shooter with The other Spartan-IIs and IIIs (And the Doctor). I mean look at Devil may cry 4. It is a hell of a lot better then the others just because you get to fight Dante as a new guy (Even though you always get your ass kicked by Dantes uber baddassedness).

I hear Peter Jackson's games are going to be based off the other Spartan-IIs story.

spartan 300 said:
If you've noticed Marathon is like 200 years after Halo but still, in Halo 3 Master Chief kinda froze himself in the ending when they are lost in space, so that could also explain how the guy in marathon is master chief. So maybe 200 years later they found him and gave him a new suit of armor :lol:
They gave him downgrade of armor? The main character in marathon has Mark IV armor....

From Wikipedia:

Bungie's later games include many references and similarities to the Marathon series. In particular, the circle-in-a-circle symbol from Marathon's logo appears in a number of places in the Halo games.
An armor permutation called "security" unlockable in Halo 3 resembles the armor of the main character in Marathon.

Former Bungie Head Alex Seropian stated in an interview that the Master Chief from the Halo series and the protagonist from Marathon are different incarnations of the same character.[3] However, he later amended this claim[4], presumably in part to avoid confusing casual fans into thinking Marathon and Halo were in continuity

ive looked non stop for anything on the new halo 4 but the commericals ive found says that the UNSC find john and bring him back to earth! and it also says that during halo 2 and 3 there was 3 more spartans including john i know linda and john are still alive but i dont know the 3rd maybe its fred? if anyone figures it out please tell me!

You know guys they could have made a worse ending:
Master Chief goes into the cryotube..a few minutes later he starts having a dream, he is a little kid, he sees a woman that looks like Dr Halsey. Something behind her moves and he instinctivly grabs his Assault Rifle, but its heavier than useally. Dr Halsey turns into the monster and attacks john, He wakes up hearing "Sorry for the quick thaw Master Chief but we're short on time.".....

Oh Em Gee I haz L00pd tiemcircle (because time isn't made of lines, its made of circles, that is why clocks are round.)

:D

Fragclone said:
onyx is more of a forest type place. if you notice tge whole thing had hiroglific markings like on the back of the halo rings

That's why I think it is Reach, cause the Covenant forces gained control and glassed it...

You know guys they could have made a worse ending:
Master Chief goes into the cryotube..a few minutes later he starts having a dream, he is a little kid, he sees a woman that looks like Dr Halsey. Something behind her moves and he instinctivly grabs his Assault Rifle, but its heavier than useally. Dr Halsey turns into the monster and attacks john, He wakes up hearing "Sorry for the quick thaw Master Chief but we're short on time.".....

Oh Em Gee I haz L00pd tiemcircle (because time isn't made of lines, its made of circles, that is why clocks are round.)

:D
I honestly think that would own... lol

I see it as Bungie just trying to feed the blood thirsty-over-the-top fans of Halo. Security armor is the Marithon reincarnation to give a kind of calling card/ signature as to what they've done. Or. . . perhaps. . . (GHASP!!!) they just wanted to add more inerchangable armor for fans to customize and ran out of ideas. Perhaps. . . dare I say, the number seven has no real meaning! Perhaps, Marithon is overly possesed by Bungie! Perhaps we are all looking too much into this. . . Bungie doesn't do anything on accident really, it's the fans that take whats given and give it new meaning
Personally, they solved Halo 3 (even if it was a cheesy ending) and left it possibly open for #4. But whos to give a good franchise up and leave the fans drooling? As of now: Bungie / Microsoft. If the ending had been left at the credits, we'd all have to buy it for what it is. But actually, I like the short awakening idea. I'd like that better.​
Sad as it is to say, fans are fans. If Bungie made a J.K. Powling announcement and said Master chief is gay, we'd be pissed, but the rumor train would fly to the Ark.

As long as they totaly overhaul the game. Playing 3 was like play 1 and 2, but only it sucked more. they need to reinvent the game to make in interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back