Halo Ce mk V project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you're referring to the code from sites like photobucket. Is this correct?

[ATTACH=full]142170[/ATTACH]

The bottom code on your photobucket, first picture.

Attachments

• 100_3184.jpg
    100_3184.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 60
As long as you did a coat of resin on the outside first, it should be fine. That is how I did it on my thighs. I would recommend going back and reinforcing the inside before moving on.

Usually it is best to completely harden the piece, before you start to bondo and sand.

Lovin' the helmet. Can't beat the original mk V. For future builds, paper or balsa supports help alot with distortion. I think I see a little bit of droop-age on the left side of the sun visor. Though mine did a little of that too even w/ support. Maybe it's just the file. But yeah, sweet job and keep up the good work man.

yeah i noticed that too so when i resigned it i held it in place untill it dried so its fixed now.

Lovin' the helmet. Can't beat the original mk V. For future builds, paper or balsa supports help alot with distortion. I think I see a little bit of droop-age on the left side of the sun visor. Though mine did a little of that too even w/ support. Maybe it's just the file. But yeah, sweet job and keep up the good work man.

hoping to have the materials to finish soon took a nice long break and a few problems arose i have learned to finish fiberglassing before you bondo or do anything else

DO NOT put fiberglass on the outside. It will SCREW up your helmet. ONLY put it on the inside. And great job with the pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back