HALO FAN FILM POSTER DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Okay thanks for all the submissions and thanks for those still working on some.

The big announcement is that we will be making Tshirts with a design on it. We will not mass produce these but if anyone wants one i will charge the cost of the shirt plus shipping and probably round it up to a whole dollar.

We will be wearing these at comicon.

BUT all the posters made will be turned into posters that will be displayed at the premiere of the movie.

More to come.....

Sign me up for one of those shirts please.

Let me know what the details are for moneys and such.

Can't wait to see you film!

Well here is the final Poster Design submitted by Ronster.
:dee:

halo-fan-film-poster-1.jpg

Thank you all so much for participating all the final posters submitted will be made into a large poster for the premiere and auctioned off for charity. At least that is what i want to do at the moment. One step at a time, but i hope to be able to do that when the time comes.

As for Ronster, well his b&w MC will be placed on the t-shirts we are making. It will most likely look like this.

halo-tshirt.jpg

The one on the Left is suppose to be the back side.

Thats pretty much it for now.

T-Shirts

Okay some have shown interest into the t-shirts so i wanted to get a count of interested that are serious about getting a t-shirt.

Cost : $14 + shipping. Shouldn't be too much.

Post as.

------------
Yes
Quantity #
------------

would it be possible to buy the poster.. cuz that thing looooks aawesome!

and i would probally buy a tshirt too.. just to support the film & all.. gotta help out sumway i can

Thanks, Chewie!

That shirt look kickass. But, the "circle" of light looks cut off on the top of the tee...is it supposed to be that way?

hmm not sure how that happend. ill have to fix that, unless it takes up too much space. ill let the tshirt place make me some examples.

tehronin said:
halofanfilm.jpg

heres a small try

can change if wanted, didnt want to give away too much so it could change if u want it to
where did you get that font at the lower part of the img

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back