Halo # figures out now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruze789 said:
My wife wants that one... bad.

Any clue on what D&R Lineups is? Searching only points me to many many threads online asking what D&R is, and they seem to have no website...

Yeah, I tried reading the spawn boards but no information yet. I wonder if any of our Canada members could make a run for us in the US.. That would be awesome.. If not, I guess it's going to be ebay for me.. Ohhh and the Gold Spartan is going to be a pain too!! WHY OH WHY It gotta be so hard!! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
There also seems to be some argument whether D&R is even Canadian... I've seen several boards with a whole lotta people from all over Canada saying they've never even heard of D&R... and I've seen some people from Cali claiming that it's a Californian chain.

Thanks for the link RedTogusa, maybe I'll just take up custom figure painting...
The wife just wants a pink spartan, we don't care if it's the official one.

Ruze789 said:
There also seems to be some argument whether D&R is even Canadian... I've seen several boards with a whole lotta people from all over Canada saying they've never even heard of D&R... and I've seen some people from Cali claiming that it's a Californian chain.

Thanks for the link RedTogusa, maybe I'll just take up custom figure painting...
The wife just wants a pink spartan, we don't care if it's the official one.

Well, that's kind of strange then.. Hopefully Mcfarlane will give more details when it get's closer to release date.. I just did a pre-order from bigbadtoys.com for series 2.. $114.99 for 12 figures and about $19.00 shipping to Seattle. In addition the 3 vehicles for 29.99.. Best part is they don't charge until it's shipped.. That part of the stress of looking is gone and I saved a bit more money with gas and inflated prices at gamestop I guess :lol: .. Now I need the exclusives.. :cry:

Exclusives:

Spartan EOD (blue) Wal-Mart ExclusiveScale:
SPARTAN MARK VI (PINK) D&R ExclusiveScale:
SPARTAN ODST (CYAN) :Wal-Mart ExclusiveScale
SPARTAN EVA (BROWN) :Toys'R' Us ExclusiveScale
SPARTAN MARK VI (GOLD) :Transworld ExclusiveScale

I got the steel CQB one it looks awesome :D funny thing is I never expected to find the steel CQB figure that easily I was just concenred about getting at least a regular master chief and the other ones and out of nowhere as I gave up on looking for them I walk into Gamestop looking for a new headset and I see it hanging on the wall the only steel CQB figure there and the only H3 figure there too. I was like "SCORE" haha :p

Dedrick said:
I got the steel CQB one it looks awesome :D funny thing is I never expected to find the steel CQB figure that easily I was just concenred about getting at least a regular master chief and the other ones and out of nowhere as I gave up on looking for them I walk into Gamestop looking for a new headset and I see it hanging on the wall the only steel CQB figure there and the only H3 figure there too. I was like "SCORE" haha :p

Hey congrats those are selling out pretty fast also.. If you ever find a green grunt or blue cqb at walmart.. Buy that quick. Those are the hardest!

preskewl said:
Hey congrats those are selling out pretty fast also.. If you ever find a green grunt or blue cqb at walmart.. Buy that quick. Those are the hardest!

Glad I got the CQB then..no green grunts sadly..alot of blue CQBs though..our walmart has NO Mark VIs what-so-ever.

GruntOfAction said:
Glad I got the CQB then..no green grunts sadly..alot of blue CQBs though..our walmart has NO Mark VIs what-so-ever.

Are you serious on the BLUE CQB's? I heard from the spawn boards that once they sold out their gone.. Wow you should pick up a few of those.. Ebay is making a killing at the moment, I had to pay 19.99 for mine..

SNIPER 118 said:
I got the Chief!

I went to two Wal marts and they dont have any of them I got mine at Game Stop

I also picked up another chief at walmart.. It was the lone one there. Sad, I probably missed them by a couple of days.. Another double for the collection..

I got my fig's today all the way from the awesome US of A. I am very impressed with the quality of these little dudes, I expected less from them. Great paint jobs.
I know loads of pics have already gone up but heres mine anyhow ;)

SUC30061.jpg

SUC30072.jpg

Can't wait for series 2

RedTogusa said:
I got my fig's today all the way from the awesome US of A. I am very impressed with the quality of these little dudes, I expected less from them. Great paint jobs.
I know loads of pics have already gone up but heres mine anyhow ;)

SUC30061.jpg

SUC30072.jpg

Can't wait for series 2
nice picture, you shoulda used the cheif for it though.

Nice setup.. I'm so tempted to open mine now.. hahah Well, maybe if I find 3 of each of them haha 2 to keep 1 to open..

preskewl said:
Nice setup.. I'm so tempted to open mine now.. hahah Well, maybe if I find 3 of each of them haha 2 to keep 1 to open..
this si exactly why i need a job, so i can buy extras!

preskewl said:

haha, yeah I um'd and er'd over opening them for ages, then I figured what the hell so I cut open the packages along the seams with a stanly knife so I can repackage them again using hot glue if I ever feel the need.

Edit: Btw, has anyone noticed that the Cortana figure would be ideal for using as a prop to go along with their MC armor? It's the perfect size to hold in your hand, as if it were the 'portable' version of Cortana you see in the game.
Am i making sense?

I bought the last Bought the the last brute in tulsa yesterday and today I am picking up cortana... my little sister refers to here as the Booby Lady

I bought an orange grunt this last week, they turned out better than I thought they looked. I still don't like the feet, since in Halo CE they have clawed toes (and elbows) but these figures look like they have muddy lumpy things for toes...so I guess really my gripe is that the Halo 3 model is very different from the CE and Halo 2 ones. That aside, the removable gas mask type deal is pretty cool, and they are flexible enough in the waist to put them in a great sleeping pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back