Halo Infinite - 3D Printable Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to create a model of the brute chieftain’s armor from infinite based on the figures?
DE4F04CF-73C3-4D7B-AC1B-FBBDCDA537D0.png

Attachments

• 32C5FA0C-76EB-4362-B4DB-88FFCD3D617C.jpeg
    32C5FA0C-76EB-4362-B4DB-88FFCD3D617C.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 307
Would it be possible to create a model of the brute chieftain’s armor from infinite based on the figures? View attachment 305857
Possible? Yes. Am I going to do it right now? probably not. But I can add it to my list.

Honestly, anything done before the game comes out, may change. Heck, the masterchief files alone needed updating at least 3 times over. Sometimes, I'm comparing 2 different picture poses of the same area and get 2 different measurements based on surrounding components.

It gets frustrating to say the least. That's why I like working with the game assets. Less guess work.

Hi,
I am new to this forum, having gotten here from the FB group. Anyway wanted to say that your modeling skills are INSANE! I also watched your video on youtube, and I only wish I could model in the way you do....I am not new to modeling, as I have been using Solidworks to model guitars and other parts, and also fusion360. I create parts with my home made CNC machine, as well as my 3d printers....anyway, I had a question, if it is allowed on this thread:

Have been a huge HALO fan forever, and I am currently in the process of finishing a Master Chief model (downloaded from gambody) Halo3/4 Era, and it is pretty good, but his Mjolnir Mark VI in Infinite is so freaking awesome! So, is there a way that you can export your model here, with the body, so that it can be printed as Model/Figurine? (so it can be used in a display/diorama type of thing...?). Not sure if you have modeled the suite under his armor.

I know that modeling is hard work, and I do not want to seem that I am simply just asking to go off and get this done.....so if I may ask, if you accept commission work to have something like this done?

Attachments

• MC-MarkVi_.jpg
    MC-MarkVi_.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 271
I realized some details were missing from the chestplate. Is there a plan to change that in the future? I would have sent this earlier, but I was away from my computer for a while.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (25)_LI.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (26)_LI.jpg
    949.7 KB · Views: 173
I realized some details were missing from the chestplate. Is there a plan to change that in the future? I would have sent this earlier, but I was away from my computer for a while.
There is definitely a plan but there is nothing on paper right now as I'm swamped at work atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back