Halo Inspired Real Future Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
HOLY FREAKING BAT POO-POO, UH...BATMAN!!! That is awesome! I think I would, uh....put that clock somewhere else. Hehehe. NICE FIND!

That is awesome.

1. How do you go to the bathroom

2. There do seem to be a lot of exposed parts...

3. Seems to be pretty plasticy

I wanna see some test.

Adam said:
That is awesome.

1. How do you go to the bathroom

2. There do seem to be a lot of exposed parts...

3. Seems to be pretty plasticy

I wanna see some test.

1. through the clock :ha:

2. I was noticing that too, his bare neck was even exposed. Maybe he wears more when "fully" fully suited.

3. The visor especially looks like it wouldn't hold up.

Last edited by a moderator:
hs1558762_1.jpg

That's epic.

The whole suit -- which draws design inspiration from Star Wars, RoboCop, Batman and video games
Video gameS?
more like a mix of different armors from ONE viedo game (a mix of MJOLNIR and ODST's armor).

And a clock in th crotch...?
Soldier: *Looks at man in Trojan armor's crotch*
Man in Trojan armor: What are you looking at!?!?
Soldier: What? Oh I was just... uhhh... seeing what time it is... yeah, that's it...

[

And a clock in th crotch...?
Soldier: *Looks at man in Trojan armor's crotch*
Man in Trojan armor: What are you looking at!?!?
Soldier: What? Oh I was just... uhhh... seeing what time it is... yeah, that's it...

haha lol nice

LOL awesome armor! Though it seems one lucky hit to the throat and you’re gone...

I have one thing to ask him, does it come in green?

Twisting_Neather said:
I have one thing to ask him, does it come in green?

Im with you on that one, Give me 1 of those and sure ill go to iraq anything thing more than cammo cltohs is good with me

You all wanted to see test, Well in this link, it shows you the guy in his older suits get punched, shot, hit by a car, falling down a canyon. It really does freakin work.
I really don't think masterchief is too far off.--> and you wont need the muscle impants because it only weighs 39 pounds (I did the conversion)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CzYw5-qdA

Even if it looks bulky now, he will make better versions soon. He even calls each model mark III, IV, V.....

New incentive to go fight for the corps. Think of it as one big con but with real guns and real ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back